Chapter 2 - Hi im Frank Iero

AMY'S P.O.V

"Im the option you should'nt have chosen" You Me At Six played on my dull alarm clock signalling for me to wake up, it succeeded. I wobbled to the bathroom and did my business. I then poured some cereal into my favourite Batman bowl and grabbed my already made coffee and sat at the table alone, I done this every morning habitually, it was becoming a bit of a depressing routine.

I thought back to yesterday but before i could get into details there was a knock at the door, strange nobody visits me. i walked over to the door and peeped through the spy hole, i could'nt see anybody. So i slowly opened the door, no one. I checked down both halls, not a single person. Stupid kids playing knock and run, i was about slam the door when i noticed a small box on the floor, i picked it up and brought it inside. I placed the box on the table. I looked at the tag it said 'To Amy Bliss' i continued to open the box. I took the lid off and inside was a note i read it.....

To Amy,

Meet me at the park, its cold outside so wear this scarf. I'll see you soon.

Mr Way xoxo

I smiled but why would Mr Way want me to meet him at the park? A million different scenarios popped into my head both ominous and marvellous.

At the bottom of the box was a big red scarf, i picked it up and wrapped it round my neck, its so comfy. I went to my bedroom and quickly applied my make up and tamed my hair so that i could at least look half decent. I walked out the door and into the freezing cold daylight, i made my way to the local park.

I arrived and strolled down the pathway which was over looked by by tall dark trees, wait i just realised, Mr Way didnt tell me where abouts to meet him, Great. I kept walking until i came across a bench i decided to sit down and wait for him, I agreed with myself that if he isnt here by 8:30 im leaving because i cannot afford to be late for class again.

I sat there with one leg crossed over the other waiting, for anything really. After a while i heard some leaves rustling and twigs snapping behind me amongst the bushes, i froze, my heartbeat increased rapidly.

"hello, is anybody there?" great now im tallking to air. I heard more leaves rustling behind me but closer i was about to leg it but then it went silent, i anxiously waited then all of a sudden it went black. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"woah! someones a bit jumpy today!?" someone said removing their hands from over my eyes. I stood up and quickly turned round only to set eyes on Mr Way, our gaze locked. I always seem to get lost in his eyes, like there are secrets that lie behind them and im searching for them. He looked startled.

"are you going to sit down with me or are you just going to keep staring at me like I'm some unknown species from another planet?" i snapped back into real life.

"sorry" i mumbled nervously sitting down next to him on the bench.

"dont be sorry! i actually quite like the attention if i dont say so myself" he said slightly nudging me in the side, i lightly giggled and he smiled at me.

It was really cold and i started shivering well, what was i to expect if i wasnt wearing a jacket.

"are you cold?" Mr Way asked me.

"yeah, a little" he started taking off his jacket.

"here" he said handing me it.

"are you sure? i mean wont you be cold?" i said refusing to take the jacket.

"nah I'm somewhat a man I'll be fine, a fine gentleman like me cannot let a lady like yourself suffer the cold" i took the jacket and put it on, it was a little big but it kept me warm.