Chapter #4: Magic

Russia didn't wince nor did he flinch once. He was curious about China's generosity towards himself. "Are you sure you are okay, da?"

China didn't respond because he knew Russia would be even more suspicious if he had, but he knew that not answering would only worry him... But he just couldn't respond.

"Hey, Vhat else do we need to stabilize Alaska?!" Germany demanded.

"W-What... oh, um... Nothing really, just see if you can find some small bandages for the temple and something to wrap around her head." China said, even more flustered than before. Germany ran off with Italy fast on his heel as they went to search for any bandages.

"Do you think other countries besides us are here?" Russia looked at the others.

"It is possible... But I don't know how long any of us will survive." Denmark said popping up beside China and Russia, China squealed in surprise.

"Oh- privet, Denmark! Did you see anyone? Like the Baltics?" Russia chuckled darkly.

"Hey, don't be rude to me! I just ran away from one of the ugliest creatures you could've ever seen! It was huge too! I couldn't keep my thoughts straight as it chased after me... and I lost a couple of the other states on my way here." Denmark explained breathlessly. China continued wrapping makeshift bandages around Russia's wound, and Russia didn't seem to mind.

"This doesn't hurt you, Mr.Russia?" China asked exasperatedly, fearing he might hurt the poor country.

Russia kept his usual false smile. "Not at all. I've endured worse, especially beatings from General Winter."

Even though it was a fake smile, China's blush grew heavier. Sensing the uneasiness in the air between the two, Denmark ran over to see if maybe he could help with Japan.

"Hey, is there anything I can help you with." He asked England as America returned with Canada.

"Yeah actually, could you go find something metal...?" He hated asking anyone else for it, but Denmark had offered, "Hey, so what did you two bring me to hold his head with...?" England asked, returning his attention to America and Canada.

"We like found a few bricks, a book, and this weird box thing!" America responded confidently.

"Place a brick on each side of his head," England asked, "And do it carefully!" England added quickly.

"Mkay." America laid a brick next to Japan's head carefully- or as carefully as the American could.

"Good, thank you America." And as he praised him Canada placed a second brick on the other side, as carefully as he could, "I thank you as well Canada." And then Denmark appeared, holding what he believed to be a sword, a rusty one at that.

"What're you doin' for Japan anyways?" Denmark asked curiously.

"I'm trying to fix his legs you bloody wanker!!" England shouted.

"Geez! I was just asking!"

"And I was just telling you! I thought you would've been smart enough to figure that part out on your own!" England was just having one of those moments.

"Okay! Okay! What else can I do?"

"Umm place the sword on top of Japan's stomach. Oh and another thing, take away any metal you find on him." They took away his katana, and anything that appeared to be metal that had been in his pockets. "Now, just stay out of the circle... and try not to get near it." England explained as everyone backed away, but for Japan. After everyone was clear of the circle England began to say a chant, soon light poured out from the circle and a bright, almost blinding light shot out as quick as lightning. When the light slowly slipped from everyone's vision they saw that Japan's legs no longer had any bruises or swelling. They were perfectly normal, and Japan seemed to be awake.

"Woah holy shit!" America exclaimed as the bright light faded.

"Yeah, I know... It's weird. And now you're probably going to dislike me or something cause I'm creepy, right." He whispered the last full sentence to himself.

"Nah. It's cool. Massachusetts does freaky shit like that all the time." America said, having heard England's comment.

"Oh, really..." England said, a little embarrassed. He hadn't expected America to hear him.

"Yeah. Doncha remember?"

"No, I do not remember... Sorry..." England apologized.

"Oh shit I just realized somethin'. If there's states here, who else is?"

"Well, for one thing... There are those monsters... But I have no idea what else could be here besides states and countries..." England itemized.

"I meant like other countries. Do you think everyone's here?"

"Yeah, I suppose you could be right about that. If we're here, than why can't other countries be here...?" England stated boldly.

"Ha. If any of your former colonies, besides me and Matt, are here, you're fucked." America remembered certain incidents involving the African nations.

"Yeah, I already know.... So don't remind me..." England said sadly.