Chapter #7: Ikkumaaluk

Suddenly Ikkumaaluk was flung backwards, he only took a couple steps backwards as a katana hit him square in the chest. Japan stood in front of Denmark protectively, "I will not let you hurt anyone here! Ever! You hear me, you will not hurt anyone!" Japan screamed out as a dark red aura appeared around the samurai country. China looked mildly shocked at how evil it made his innocent brother look. Denmark was on the floor gasping for breath.

"I'm guessing you haven't found Nanurluk yet? If only you'd paid more attention to Juneau." He laughed and pulled the katana out without a single wince. Black liquid dripped from the katana.

"All of you stop!" Kenya shouted stepping in front of England.

The dark aura around Japan faded and Japan almost looked drained of power. "What do you expect us to do! He almost killed Mathias, and then he took Kiku's sword right out of his hand!" Greece shouted, mildly terrified by everything that was happening.

"Let me ask you something, Ikkumaalk." China said turning fully towards him without any evident fear, "How did we get here. You can at least tell us that much, can't you... And why would you want to kill all of us?" he said nonchalantly. England shifted positions but he still clutched the clothing above his heart, his breath growing more ragged.

"It's simple, isn't it? Chaos is beautiful~ With all you dead, what's stopping chaos from erupting in the world? What's going to seal me away again?" The evil fox spirit laughed again.

Kenya tended to England. "He's the fox spirit of the north. He gets power from chaos and bloodshed. Anger as well."

England's eyes flung open just as a single hand from Kenya touched him, "Stop!!" He shouted, he rose shakily to his feet, "I will seal you away if you so wish! I will not let you hurt anyone!" He said as he suddenly choked and fell to his knees. Kenya went to help him again put he held up a hand, "I can do this alone! I won't give up!" America looked on slack-jawed, this almost reminded him of way back when, and Canada rushed up to England.

"You don't have to do this alone! We are stronger together! So let's fight like we mean it!" Canada screamed as loud as he could.

"Hai!!" Taiwan and Hong Kong shouted in unison joining up beside England and Canada. Greece looked a little unsure of himself but he stood lazily by Taiwan, with the cat still upon his head.

"Oh that's cute. But the black b*tch is right. You don't know the ritual. What was it you called those natives? Redskins? Eskimos?" He laughed again, the mask twitching a little.

Kenya stood up, helping England. Ushujaa roared at the man with the fox mask.

"Then I'll just heal Alaska so she can do it! Matthew was right, I don't have to do this alone!" England spat out, and a bunch of countries formed a protective circle around Alaska so that the fox spirit couldn't try anything.

"You're just embarrassing yourselves at this point. This is all a game to me. Let's see who dies last, shall we~? I'll have to pick the magic-users off first to level the playing field. They make everything unfair."

"Back off, you mutant wild dog!" Kenya spat.

"By leveling the playing field you just mean giving yourself an advantage, man! Your a sick bastard!" Turkey yelled. China was very, very angry, in fact he was fuming with it even though all the other countries seemed to be relaxed and confident. He tried to quell his rage but it wasn't quite working in his favor.

Japan tried to muster up enough strength of his own to prove himself more worthy than that bastard gave him credit for.

"Why thank you, what's your name? Poultry? Chicken? I could never really quite remember."