Chapter #11: Eyesight

England was still inching away when he suddenly tripped and fell, he hadn't seen anything and tripped over a flat surface, his eyesight had been worse than he had first thought if he was able to do that.

"Dude!" America helped England back up.

"S-Sorry, it's really kind of hard to see...." England admitted as he hung his head in embarrassment.

"It's cool, dude! I don't mind!"

"No it isn't... I made a complete fool out of myself, and all because I can't see a damn thing except for you!" He blurted out.

"I don't think you're stupid..."

"Of course you don't..." England mumbled to himself, as he realized America was still holding onto his wrist he began to blush even more, "Umm, America..." England said wiggling his wrist slightly in his grasp.

"Oh!" America let go. England began to half stumble, half walk away from America, well as best as he could without falling over again which hadn't worked out too well cause he just fell to his knees again, "Bloody hell!!" England cursed, America helped him up again.

"Dammit, I can't even walk straight!" England cursed again, "Why did I have to lose my sight..." England mumbled that part to himself.

"Dunno. But to tell ya the truth... I can't go anywhere alone. I'm afraid of being alone."

"Why's that... You left perfectly fine on your own to become, Independent." England said, and almost immediately regretted that as soon as the words flew from his mouth.

"Because I had thirteen people backing me up! Some of them would've done it even if I hadn't gone along with it!" America hissed with irritation.

"I-I'm sorry..." England mumbled and tried to walk away again but again he failed miserably and feel roughly to the floor. He could feel the accusing glares of almost everyone in the room, he couldn't see them but he sure as hell could feel everyone of them as they bore down on him, "Bloody hell! I just want to get out of here already!!" England screeched.

America realized what he'd said and followed England. "I'm sorry, dude!"

England staggered to his feet and tried to stumble away but fell almost immediately, "Ugh! I hate being blind! I am so useless right now!" England shouted, banging his fists hard against the ground as they started to bleed, but the pain he felt was numb.

"You're not completely blind, dude!"

"Yeah, the only thing I can see is you... And if you haven't noticed, we haven't been getting along very well lately." England said, nursing his injured hand as the pain slowly started to seep in, tears rushing to his eyes.

"But dude..."

"What, America...?" England said silently.

"I could never hate ya!" England's heart nearly stopped at those words, he had believed that all this time America had hated him when he had cherished him to the point of falling in love, "I couldn't either..." 'Considering how I feel... It's far from hating you...' He finished the last part in his head. "Hey, would it be possible for us to go to a different room to talk...?" England asked quietly, so that only America could hear.

"Sure!" America replied obnoxiously loud.

"America, not so loud..." England shushed him, "You'll also have to help me, seeing as I can't walk properly..." England said quieter.

"Mkay." England began to struggle to his feet, using America as support. America helped England to where they were going.

"T-Thank you America..." England mumbled.