Fall farther and farther.

I open my eyes and cough badly. I rub my eyes and look around. The world dark and dusty. I dig my finger nails in the dirt and breath, trying to keep from panicking.  I push myself up to a stand way. I hit my head on wood. I hiss in pain and duck down.

I start to walk towards, well no where. I dodger the random wood and nails.

My ear piece comes on.

"Prussia! Where are you?" I hear America ask me.

"I- I don't know... Germany pushed me down into an explosion on the right wing's staircase." I tell him looking around.

"Which way did you go?" America asks me. Clicking takes place in the back ground.

"I think south. that was the only way open." I sit down on the ground. More clicking takes place and I sigh. "I'm getting tired.." I tell him yawning loudly.

"Don't fall asleep, We need you awake! We are finding where you are now so hold on! I have a tracking chip in your ear piece for safety reasons." I nod and lay my hair on the dusty walls. Causing dark ash to cover my light blond hair. I look around and sigh. 'I cannot believe I went down this path. I wonder what would have happened if I didn't. But, I won't stop now. I will fix this, I will!' "We Found you!" I hear the hyper active American yell.

"Good! Come and get me then!" I tell him, rubbing my eyes. I hear ponding above me and the dirt fall on my head. I cough loudly. I see two blond head look over.

"Hey! Here he is!" America yells as Britain pulls me out of the tunnel.

"How are you feeling Prussia?" England asks me. I grin and shake my head.

"Head hurts but other wise awesome!" I tell him rather matter-of factly. He rolls his eyes and then blinks, like he was thinking.

"Hey, where's France?" He asks me, I look dumbfounder at him.

"FUCK! HE'S STILL AT THE HOUSE!" I yell, pushing him to the side then stopped by the sight of my brother. His blond hair normally brushed back, flattened against his head. He stutters and I see his nose bleeding, meaning either he was bombed in his capital or an important building, or his boss is dead. Any could be a choose.

"Y-you..." He says in a timid voice, something I haven't heard in so long. "Betrayed me... I cannot believe it.." He falls to his knees in front of us. Tears running down his face. I couldn't move, nor could I talk.  "I'm sorry... I took it to far." He laughs softly looking up at me with his deep blue eyes. He digs in his pocket and hand it to me. "Free them all. Free them. free me" I stand in front of him, passing the keys to England.

"Get France. I need to talk to my brother." I tell them, they nod and sweep past me. "Brother I didn-"

"You can gain my forgiveness, take my punishment, I didn't want to do it. It was my boss. I was forced too."

"But!" I yell in surprise.

"If you love me, you'll do this" He tells me. I sit in though

" I will-"

----Cliff hanger!---

Yeah, I love this story way to much. I hope you're in joying so far!

                                  Loves and Hugs

                                   DJ