Introduction

Introduction:

Hi! My name is Georgia Smith but people call me by my second name, Rose. I'm very popular in my school but I'm not a snob or a bitch. My mom's a famous fashion designer and my dad is a successful businessman. I have a sister named Kendal and she models for my mom's clothing line and other top clothing brands. I have a lot of friends since I'm popular but my best friends are Kylie and Christine.

Kylie is more of an outgoing and funny person and she has a bubbly personality. She has hazel eyes with black hair with light brown at the end that flows till above her chest area. We've been best friends since the third grade. She loves fashion as much as I do and we are planning to go to college together and study fashion. Christine is more of a shy and quiet type of girl. She has brown eyes and dark hair like Kylie's with a lighter shade of brown at the end. We've been friends since the third grade and we became close friends because of Kylie.

My parents think image is everything so I have to date someone popular and hot and he's Austin. He has brown eyes and brown hair and he's like your perfect image of a tumblr boy. My parents and his parents are close friends and he's like my best friend ever since pre-school. He's my boyfriend for 3 years now and I really love him. It's the first day of my last year in high school so everything has to be perfect for me.

"This year's going to be the best year of my life."

Hi! My name is Marcel Styles. I'm your typical nerd from school and I know that. My mum runs her own bakery and my dad is the manager of 'Styles corporation' but they're divorced and my mom gets to keep me, my brother and my sister but my dad can still see us and he helps us with school by paying for it and he also helps mum in her bakery. We're not really poor but we're not filthy rich either. Sure we live in a nice big house but we still spend our money wisely. I have a twin brother named Harry and a sister named Gemma. I don't really have friends in school since nobody likes to be friends with the 'nerd' but I do hangout with Harry and his friends Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn.

My twin brother Harry is the complete opposite of me. He's a football player, A popular kid and a lot of girls swoon over him and his good looks. He has chocolate brown curls and piercing green eyes like mine. Harry and his friends are part of the A-listers of the school but we still hangout sometimes. He's very kind and sweet but if someone messes with the people he loves he really turns to a completely different person.

My sister Gemma is a sweet, funny and bubbly kind of girl. She dyed her hair into different colors but it always suits her. She just graduated from uni and now she works. She's always there for me when I need her and she always supports me in what I do.

Today's the first day of my last year in high school and I'm going to make the best out of it.

"This year's going to be the best year of my life."

A/n: Hope you like my INTRO! as you may have noticed I reuploaded the chapters and changed the story a bit like I changed the name Jenna to Christine because idk. I'm trying to correct the errors I made in the past and by past I mean the time I started this book. But don't worry! I will still use the same plot and everything but just changing a bit of stuff to make the story at least 2% better so that's what I've been doing. Hope you guys understand and DON'T DELETE THIS STORY. It gets better as the chapters go on so yeah. Thanks for understanding! I'm really sorry!

Vote and comment! :)

Xoxo,

LetterSE (@lovinglouislips on twitter)