Chapter 13: Did you miss me Georgia? (edited)

(Uhm. I don’t know if I put a specific place for this story to happen so pretend that this is in UK. Thank you!)

* Chrissy’s POV*

We are going to the movies right now and bickering over what to watch. Me, Eri, Kylie and the lads wanted to watch action movies while Veronica, Rose and Destiny wanted to watch sappy romantic movies.

“But we just watched a sappy romantic movie the last time we went out. Let’s watch some action this time.” Kylie said.

“But-“ Veronica said but was cut off by Zayn.

“But babe! We want to watch something new today.” Zayn said pouting at the end.

“Fine.” Veronica said and we girls sent her a glare.

“Wow. You give in so fast to your boyfriend.” Des said.

“Well, they do have a point. We always watch sappy romantic movies. Let’s try something new for today.”  Veronica said and with that we went to watch the movie.

“Best movie ever!” Louis said high fiving Harry.

“I’m hungry.” Niall said.

“Me too!” Des said.

“Race you to mcdonalds!” Niall said and they both ran heading to mcdonalds and probably ordering half the food they have.

“Well, Mcdonalds it is then.” Liam said shaking his head.

“Where’s Louis and Kylie?” I asked.

“Wasn’t Harry just talking to Louis a while ago?” Rose said.

“No, I was talking to Zayn.” Harry said.

“Well than whe-” Liam said but was cut off by screaming and giggling coming from the escalator.

“Guys I found them! They’re going up the down escalator and there’s security going after them!” I said.

“Jheez. You turn around for 5 seconds and the two are already causing trouble.” Liam said shaking his head.

“Let’s go mate.” Zayn said and him and Liam went to talk to the security guards.

“That was awesome Kylie!” Louis shouted.

“I know right! You should’ve seen their faces when we were screaming ‘we can’t stop’ at the top of our lungs! Haha!” Kylie said.

“What the heck!? What were you thinking!?” Rose said. Uh oh. Nobody ever wants to get on Rose’s bad side.

“We were just having fun Rose!” Kylie said.

“You could’ve gotten all of us in trouble guys! Just, stay close to us this time.” Rose said.

“It’s all taken care of guys! Let’s go!” Harry said.

“What would you guys like to have?” Liam asked.

“I’ll have a cheeseburger and coke please.” Rose said.

“Me too!” I said. All the boys and girls gave their orders to Liam and he was having a hard time remembering all so I decided to help him. I take the girls orders while he takes the lads. When we return at the table, we gave everyone their order and made little talks. After we ate, the boys decided they wanted to stay in the mall for a little while before heading home since us girls would go to our girls night out.

“So Rose, Where are we going?” Destiny asked.

“Somewhere I always go to when I like to party with my friends.” Rose said while grinning. I saw her wink at me and Kylie and I exactly know where were going.