Chapter 7: I don't like him! (edited)

*CRASH*

"SHIT!"

I heard a loud crash and a lot of swearing. Well there goes my sleep. I woke up looking for Marcel but he was not beside me. Maybe he's the one causing all the noise downstairs.

I slowly crept downstairs and saw a sight I thought I would never see. Marcel was cooking! I stood at the door frame and leaned against it just watching him flip the pancakes at 9am shirtless is probably the BEST SIGHT EVER! His hair was all curly and messy and you could practically see his back muscles and tattoos. Something you never thought Marcel would have.

"Oh hi Georgia." Marcel said grinning at me and blushing at the same time. "I didn't see you there. I thought you were still asleep."

"I heard crashing and swearing and I woke up and looked for you but then I didn't see you there so I guessed you were making all the noise." I said smiling.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Marcel apologizes.

"I'm kidding! It's fine!" I said.

"I made you pancakes if that makes you feel better!" He said.

"Where's Anne and Harry and Gemma?" I asked taking a seat and getting a pancake.

"Mom is in the garden and Harry and Gemma, they won't wake up till noon maybe." Marcel said and he sat next to me eating his pancakes.

Wow. This Pancakes are really good!

"I must say Marcel! These are the best pancakes i've ever eaten in my whole life!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks Georgia." Marcel said grinning to himself. 5 minutes later we heard a loud thud upstairs followed by hysterical laughing.

"That's what you get for waking me up!"a voice said.

"That hurts you little twat!" another voice said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Probably Gemma and Harry." He said shrugging. We heard shuffling and later popped out a morning Harry and Gemma clutching her head.

"What happened to you two?" I asked Harry and Gemma.

"I tried waking Harry up by jumping on his bed and ended getting thrown off the bed." Gemma said.

"That's what you get for waking me up." Harry said getting pancakes.

"Hey Marcel, do you mind if I go home and change first?" I asked slightly embarrassed that I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday.

"Sure Georgia! Just let me go get changed first." Marcel said dashing towards the stairs and up to his room to get changed.

"I'm ready Georgia! Let's go!" I turn around to see Marcel wearing his signature brown vest and dark brown slacks with his taped glasses. He looks so fine. His slacks fit him perfectly and his black tie looks so well on him.

"Georgia? Can you hear me?" Marcel said waving a hand in front of me.

"Oh yeah sorry. Spaced out a little bit." I said blushing deeply.

"It's fine." He said. "Mum! We're going to Georgia's house first before we head off to school! Just putting that out there!"

We heard a 'sure hun', 'no funny business' and 'use protection' no doubt Harry was the last one.

We went outside and walked down the block to my house.

"So, what do you like to do during your free time?" I asked him trying to break the awkwardness.