Chapter 14: This calls for a celebration!

Recap:

"Take of your blindfold." Liam said and I did. When I did I came face to face with nothing.

"Turn around again." Zayn said and when I did they were all standing up grinning from ear to ear.

"What? I don't get it." I said slightly confused and then I felt large hands cover my eyes. Funny. I remember everyone was standing in front of me so who could be covering my eyes? Before I could go all ninja towards the person I heard a sweet, shy voice I haven't heard for a long time say:

"Did you miss me Georgia?"

Without even thinking I wrapped my arms around him as he spun me around and when he placed me down, I turned around and saw everyone grinning from ear to ear.

"Why didn't you guys tell me that he woke up!?" I said.

"Well, first off, you were drunk out of your head last night so we decided to tell you today. He was released yesterday from the hospital." Liam said.

"Yeah but a warning could've been nice so I could've prepared myself. I look like a raccoon headed squirrel now." I said pouting.

"No you don't." Marcel said. Yup. The guy was Marcel if you still haven't guessed it.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much! I'm so sorry! I'm so fucking sorry. I can't believe you're here! How are you?" I said hugging him tightly. He hugged back.

"It's not your fault Georgia and I'm okay." He said. "I missed you too and I heard everything you told me at the hospital."

"I still know it's my fault but okay." I said.

"This calls for a celebration! The group is finally complete!" Louis said. I looked to my side and saw Eriele and Destiny glancing around awkwardly.

" Uhm Louis, I don't think Eriele and Destiny met Marcel yet." I said. "Go introduce yourself." I whispered to Marcel. He gave me a nod and went to talk to the two girls. I turned my attention towards Louis.

"So, about the celebration?" I said.

*Marcel's P.O.V.*

" Hey! I'm Marcel. You probably know me already and I'm Harry's Twin brother." I said giving them a shy smile.

"I'm Destiny, but you can call me Des." a girl with brown hair said.

"I'm Eriele, you can call me Eri. I'm your brother's girlfriend." A girl with curly hair said shyly.

"Woah my brother has a girlfriend!?" I blurted out loudly. " Wait that sounds rude. I mean like I didn't expect it." I quickly covered.

"It's fine. I know it's shocking just waking up from a coma and finding out your brother has a girlfriend. It's cool." Eri said with a smile.

"Okay then." I said. " Where do you girls study?"

"I study where you guys study. I'm in your brothers Biology class. That's Sorta how we met." Eriele said.

" I just came to visit my cousin Chrissy. It's our break and I'll be here for a month." Destiny said.

"That's nice!" I said not really knowing what to say.

" Do you like Georgia?" Eriele suddenly asked which caught me off guard. Destiny lightly smacked her in the head and said "You weren't suppose to ask him like that!"

" Uh y-yeah. I m-mean she's really n-nice and she's a g-great friend." I said.

"Not friend wise silly. We mean do you like her as in like like her? you know like you want to be her boyfriend and all." Destiny said.