Chapter 2

Heyyo I have like 11 reads WHOOP WOOP!!:) thank you all who have read so far!! KISSES😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Maddie's POV~

After we filled out all the paperwork I was officially One Direction's new bodyguard. It is pretty exciting. I can't wait to meet them. Hopefully they will like me and not be sexist. Fingers crossed. This new opportunity will be the best thing for me now. It will give me a chance to start over to start fresh. The pay is good so I can get new clothes decorate my new room and everything else. No one could ruin this good mood.

"Now that's all done I am going to the gym to practice," I told them once I had finished filling out my forms. I had to go to the gym to warm up before I meet them tomorrow. Doesn't hurt right? Jack better have his best guys but even they aren't enough.

The man who I now knew as John starts talking,"We must go over the forms and make sure everything is correct but until then you go to the gym and what not."

The girl who was Grace spoke,"We will call you if we need anything."

"Okay," I say as I nod. "Thank you all again so much. This means the absolute world to me," I smile. I mean this when I say it. Like I said before best thing for me now. It was a genuine smile.

"It's no trouble at all. The boys need someone like you," Simon says as he gets up and walks over to hug me. I like him. He is a hugger. LIKE MEEE:)

He pulls me in as I hug back ,smiling.

John and Grace put their hands out to shake but I grab their arms and pull them in for a group hug. See I'm a hugger I don't shake I hug.

"GROUP HUG," I yell. I'm weird get over it.

They all laugh and hug back. I grab my bag and walk out. I don't have a car so I walk straight towards the gym. I don't have the money to afford a car. Maybe in the future I will get one but for right now I don't need one.

It's a short walk like only 15 mins long. I enjoy the pleasure of looking at the scenery. London is beautiful.

"Hey Brit," I say as I wave to Brit at the front desk. She waves back and continues on with her daily phone calls. She is a really pretty girl with long brown hair reminding me of my old hair.

I head to the locker room and walk to my locker. I pull the key out and unlock it. I pull out my normal workout clothes which consists of a gray sports bra with some black booty shorts with it. I lace up my tennis shoes and pull my long blonde hair into a high ponytail.

As I'm walking out I am greeted by my trainer Jack. Jack is a fit guy and very sweet but more like a brother to me. We aren't best friends but we aren't strangers. We have a mutual relationship.

"Hey Mad," He calls out as he jogs toward me. He calls me mad because I get real mad while training and have a mean face on.

"Hey Jack." I walk over to meet him halfway.

"Ready to train I have my best guys here today," He says with a huge smirk on his face. If he wants a challenge then he will get one. Just because he has his best guys here doesn't mean I can't take them down. They weren't in the witness protection program for 3 years like I was. They better have a medic ready for them. Ha ha.

"I'm always ready for a challenge." After that I swing a punch at his face. He a god guy is always ready for the unexpected. He should be ready but if he isn't there will be a mark.

He was not ready so he receives a punch to the face. He looks up at me with a smirk and

Let the fight begin!

~Harry's POV~

I wake up with all the blankets off the bed. I groan as I look at the clock. It reads 10:26. Shit. Why didn't the boys wake me up? I think we had some where to go at 10:30. They didn't tell me what though.

I quickly get up and jump in the shower. I do all the necessities and jump out. I grab a towel a d wrap around my hips and run into my room. I slip on some loose fitting jeans and a purple jack wills sweatshirt over a white tank. I threw some shoes on and ran into the kitchen.

I saw all the boys sitting down eating still in their PJs. What.....

"What the hell?" I question as the boys stop talking and look up at me smiling. Why are they smiling we are going to be late!

Louis bursts out laughing. "I-I-i changed the times on your clock. It's only 9:30." All the boys start laughing at me.

I huffed and sat down. "I hate all of you."

Liam spoke up,"It was Louis' idea,"He said winking at Louis.

I got and started running toward him. He let out a girly scream and started running. I caught up and jumped on him.

"Boobear you wouldn't hurt me,"He says with a puppy dog face.

"Aw of course not," I say as a smack his head.

"Oww," Louis complains as I laugh.

I get up off him. "We good?" I ask. "Yep,"He says as he gets up.

We run into the kitchen and start eating breakfast.

"So what's the plan today," I ask directing it to no one in particular. I gaze up to look at them.

"We are meeting our new bodyguard," Zayn says with smile. Oh okay.

"She's a girl," Niall jumps in to add.

WHATTTTT!!!!!!

I spit out my orange juice while everyone looks at me.

"Yea she's supposedly real sweet kind smart funny and a beauty,"Liam says.

"Yep we are seeing her in action today in a bit," Louis adds.

"Oh okay where?" I question.

"The gym," Niall says.

"You guys go get ready. I wanna meet this chick," I say with a smirk as the boys nod.

In 20 minutes they are all showered and have clothes on. I grab my gray beanie and slip it on my head. I then add some ray bans to cover me. The boys also put on their disguises.

"LET'S GO," We all yell as we laugh and run to the car. Liam jumps in driver with Zayn in shotgun. Me, Niall, and Louis squeeze in the back.

We drive off ready to meet this mystery girl who will now protect us. I don't know what to expect hopefully something good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyo again:)

Thanks again for all who have read so far! I love you😘

Umm share with yo friends

Vote-Comment-Fan-Share