Chapter 14

there is no excuse for the wait this is long overdue and i am overwhelmed by all the response from this book.i love you guys so much. but if you could please vote and comment because i love talking to you guys:)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 14

Maddie's POV

I wandered aimlessly throughout the dressing room as the boys did their soundcheck. The stadium was massive and all the sound made on stage echoed against the falls and into my ears. They had beautiful voices and each one of them with their own unique sound. Louis had this high pitched voice that made shivers go through my body. Niall has this sweet little voice that made me imagine his cute smile as he sings. Zayn hit the most perfect high notes ever that made me want to fall to my knees. Liam has this grown up feature in his voice which makes it strong. Harry has such a deep voice and the scream in midnight memories just made me breathless.

The boys had a couple tables set up with food everywhere and even a chocolate fountain. I felt very fat by the time I had sampled every food item possible. You could hear the screams loud and clear from where I was.

I still cannot believe where I am right now. Getting this opportunity to have a life and make a name for myself and that is all I have wanted for a long time. I also want parents who loved and cared about me but I must accept everything that happens because it all happens for a reason.

The boys were going to be starting soon. As soon as I thought that five boys came running back after they just finished their soundcheck. They weren't sweaty and gross yet. I handed each of the boys water bottles as they said thank you and accepted them.

"This crowd is going to be massive tonight," Niall said excitedly while running his hands through his blonde hair. The boys smiled at this. This is my first concert ever because the way I was "raised" I had never been to one. It was very exciting.

"Good luck you guys I have to get out there now so yeah," I stuttered out awkwardly. They chuckled and gave me all big smiles. "Thank you," Liam said. He then walked off to go get some of the food that was laying out.

I gave them a small wave and went to the area I was supposed to watch over. They were starting to let the girls in and also some boys. They all ran to their spots and took pictures and selfies etc. A couple girls came into the section I was in. They gave me a weird look but smiled. I hesitantly smiled back.

"I wonder what they are thinking wait shut up you don't care" I thought silently to myself. I played with the colorful bracelets that decorated my wrists. The scars slightly peeking out. I had some scars on my thighs also.

The lights were dim and the countdown began. Everyone in the arena started screaming. I felt like my eardrums were going to burst at any time. You could see flashes of lights around the arena from peoples phones as they recorded the madness.

Once the countdown reached one the boys ran out on stage jumping up and down and started singing Live while we're young. Liam's strong voice belted out the first lines of the song. I walked up and down my area occasionally looking up at the boys and saw how they loved what they were doing. It made me smile like a mad man. The chorus came and I found myself humming it.

I looked around at the area before me everyone was jamming out, singing as loud as they could, and just enjoying the concert. I really wished I had this much fun when I was younger.