Chapter 8

Holy Waffles! 400 READS! This is why we love you! 💕 Alright so the plan was for Nikki to write and she did some but then IDK what happened and we got the reads so fast I guess now I'm writing the rest today so sorry about that.

~Dani 💕 ◑ω◐

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

Maddie's POV

I took a nice long walk to the park wondering what events would occur that day. I was very happy with the shopping I had done. I've never really had the chance to shop before. It was a different concept and was really starting to like it. This job pays better than any other job I've ever had so hopefully I can go shopping more often. I look up breaking away my concentration from my iPod and see my favorite spot in the world. It's a little spot hidden by some trees with a big pond I usually go swimming in. Maybe we can swim today. That would be fun. Even though it's only been about a day with the boys I felt confident around them especially with Liam. He really helped me out like a brother I never had. He was so sweet and understanding. He wasn't disgusted like I would have expected. Everyone else who finds out is grossed out. I have learned to deal with it and not accept the hate I sometimes get. No one has really ever seen me cry before. Like I said before it makes me seem weak. Nobody has ever been so sweet and caring like those boys have been. It really means a lot to me. I am pulled away from my daydreams as I anxiously wait for the boys arrival.

I sit down next to big oak tree I always sit under and lay down. The sun warming my skin as the tree provided little shade. It was a little after mid day but still hot as hell. The warmth tickled my skin as I smiled lightly. I felt at peace and almost relaxed. I close my eyes as the darkness consumes me and peaceful dreams fill up my mind as I fall asleep.

~Louis' POV~

Me and the boys look desperately at each other as Liam confronts us with a huge frown on his face. He was not happy. How could we forget what time it was and forget about meeting Maddie at the park. I was disappointed with us. All the boys had frowns on our faces which were also covered in junk from our little food battle we had just had in our now messy kitchen. I can't believe we are late.

"Now hurry up." Liam says giving us a stern look and points his finger angrily at each of us and walks back towards his room.

"This sucks," I hear Niall say as we all nod our heads and start to look around the messy room. It looks like a tornado had hit this room . We had to hurry unless we wanted to be more late. As if being this late was bad enough.

We all start hurry and get to the cleaning that must be done. I get the mop and clean the floor powdered with flour. All the others put away the food and throw away the bad. After about 10 minutes we are finally done and all of us give a look and we are off.

I run into the bathroom and hop in the shower and carefully scrub all the flour that was thrown on me. I wanted to look good for Maddie but Niall had to screw that up. I get out and throw on a grey v neck some jeans and converses. I style my hair up out of my face and walk out. I am starting to really like Maddie as a friend maybe more but I don't know yet. I can't wait to meet up with her. We are going to have some fun. Hopefully she feels the same way.

"You alright?" I hear a voice from behind me say. I turn around to meet Harry's eyes. He has a look of concern on his face with his eyebrow raised up a bit.

"Yeah just thinking," I say not completely sure about myself. He just nods still a little worried but covers it up nicely with a huge smile.

"Let's go meet Maddie," He smirks with a spark in his eyes. The way his face lights up I'm guessing he kind of likes her. Damn we all know styles always gets the girl. Maybe not this time.