Chapter 6

Wowwww over 200 read holy fuck well here's the chapppiee:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

~Maddie's POV~

We made our way down the long hallway with me trailing behind Liam. I was getting cold since those boys kept me waiting. They were staring at me with their mouths open. It's like they haven't see a girl in a towel. I have only known these boys for a couple hours but I feel like we are going to be great friends. I know Liam has a girlfriend and I can't wait to meet her. She seems really nice. I just want to get into some warm clothes on.

Liam opens a door close to the end and we step inside. He lets me walk in first and gives me a smile. "Sorry about the boys." He says shyly. I laugh quietly.

"It's fine they are boys." I say with a huge smile and I start laughing. He gives me a stern look. "What is that supposed to mean?" He then burst out laughing.

"Eh nothing," I say as we stop laughing. "Let me get you some clothes."

He walks deeper into the too many goes to the drawers. I look around as he searches. It is a normal boys room but much more clean. Band posters, big bed with tables on the sides. He walks over to me with some clothes. He notices something on my wrist. Damn it forgot the bracelets. He grabs my wrist as I struggle. He looks at them and his look saddens. He gives me a small nod and walks slowly out of the room.

My face drops and I sit on the floor. My eyes start to water but I quickly wipe them. I throw the towel down and reach down and pull up the boxers. I grab the shirt and pull it over my head. I look at myself in the mirror and smile. Good pick Liam. I open the door and Liam is on the opposite wall. He sits up quickly grabs my arms and pulls me into the room. He shuts the door and we walk to the bed. We sit and wait a bit.

"What caused these," Liam asks while he grabs my wrists and runs his fingers over them. He looks up and sees my sad expression. I want to pull my hand out of his but I can't. I start mumbling.

"I-I-it was horrible," I say sadly. I remember all the crying the cutting my parents. I don't want to cry. I'm not weak. No no. I burst into tears and Liam seems surprised and wraps his arm around my shoulders. I lean into him and cry on his shoulder. We stay there a bit.

"I-it was a b-bad time when I was a k-kid." I calm down a bit and wipe my eyes. " But I'm happier now and that was then but it still comes back." I cringe at the memories. " I have nightmares. Omg they are horrible and I can never sleep." He gives me a side hug and gives me a small yet kind smile. He really cares and it feels nice to let it out but I refuse to tell him anything more. I have already cried and revealed some things.

"I can't say more I just need more time. You will find out later." He nods understanding. "Let's go." He says. We stand up and I grab his hand and pull him back. I reach up and place a kiss on his cheek. I go by his ear and whisper thank you.

He goes ahead but I stay back for a bit to recover and to make sure it doesn't look like I had cried.

We walk back in and see the boys eating dinner. I walk over and pile my plate with food. I sit between Niall and Harry. I stay silent as they carry on their conversations. Niall turns to me and starts talking.

"What we're you planning on doing tomorrow?" He has a concerned look on his face. He digs into the food and shoves it in his mouth. I smile thinking how cute he looks but I quickly recover to answer.

"I was going to go get my clothes." He nods as I smile."And also go to the park if you wanna come?" I question. All the boys seemed to have heard that and nodded their heads excitedly.

" I'll meet you there at 2" I walk up and start to clear my plate. I was washing my plate while Harry walks in to say night. He hands me his plate as he smirks. He places a kiss on my cheek. I blush ad he gives me a cheeky smile. I finish washing and walk towards the other boys.

"Night." I call out as I hug each one of them. I walk into the bathroom and pull my hair up and brush my teeth. I pull back the covers in my bed. Hopefully nothing but dreams will come and not nightmares. I can only wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short but I had to give something:)

I was busy going to the county fair;)

I didn't get tweeted by liam:( it sucks

Love you💕

Kisses😘

~Nikki<<33