Chapter 7

Heyyo:) over 300 hundred like WTF:D read on...

Alright that was Nikki ^

Hi crazies! ☺ My name is Dani and I'm Nikki's partner in crime on this project. I'll now be helping her on some chapters so sorry if our writing style is different. And I sort of take time on stories so sorry bout that. ◑ω◐ I'll shut up now so you can read.

~Dani 💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Maddie's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I groaned and thrust my hand out slapping around blindly, my eyes still closed feeling for the alarm. When I finally found it

the stupid thing was going off like a security alarm during an apocalypse. I smacked the snooze button. "Five more minutes." I grumbled before I dozed off again. So much for five minutes. It was more like three hours.

For once in my life I got to sleep in because instead of being plagued by the usual nightmares,that night I slept peacefully dreaming of normal things. Like the boys, food, the boys, and the boys. I sat up and stretched a smile lightly etched onto my face. I glanced at the clock,my vision still blurry.

"Shit."It was twelve so I had two hours to get ready,run to the mall,drop my new clothes off here,then walk to the park by two.

I stripped off Liam's clothes from last night and quickly jumped in the shower letting the warm water warm me yet wasting no time on washing my hair. 10 minutes later I was dressed in a simple white v-neck t-shirt, Nike black running shorts,traditional black low top converse(which took me a month to save up for),and my damp hair was thrown into a high ponytail. I consider myself low maintenance and I never really dress to impress.

I began the long walk to the mall taking in the London air. I didn't fit in with all the people who all wore fashionable clothing and I actually got a few disapproving glances thrown my way. I didn't let it bother me though I just kept my head low and smiled.

I finally got to the Westfield Shopping Centre and it took all my might not to buy myself the new Adidas shirts and sport

bras that just came out. I didn't feel comfortable going into TopShop just yet so I set my sights on PacSun.

I am the worst shopper in the history of shoppers. I don't enjoy it and usually I only buy one thing because I can never afford it. Today though I actually bought seven items and with only that much I was pleased with myself.

I left the store and bought a pretzel for my lunch. I know I'm probably the worst eater cause most of my food is junk but it's SO good.

I said a silent prayer to Simon because without him I wouldn't have been able to afford any of this.

When I got back I didn't change much. I just switched my shorts for the new plain denim ripped ones I had just bought and I threw on a dreamcatcher necklace that I also just bought. I've never actually worn jewelry besides the bracelets I use to hide my scars so it was a new concept for me. Without checking twice I headed out the door.

Niall's POV

I woke up early that morning nervous and skittish. Although early for me was at 1. I kind of liked Maddie. I mean what wasn't there to like? She was funny and drop dead gorgeous. I wanted to impress her so that she would maybe let me get to know her better. I took a quick shower then combed my hair up and changed into something simple. Apparently ladies man Harry had the same idea. He had his hair combed and neatly pushed back. I gave him a quick glance. Shit. He had his "I'm dressed to get a girl" expression on his face. He looked smug even while he sipped his tea. I sat down next to him at the counter.