13

The office has been quiet all week but I've been extremely busy getting Harry's tour prepared. Not to mention the stress my sister is piling onto me for her wedding in less than two weeks. I have so much left to do and I feel like I won't have time to do it.

Lucky for me, however, the one week Harry's gone I get gift from mother-nature. It's a blessing and a curse because my feelings are heightened on my period.

It's Friday night and I'm still at work, trying to fit Montreal into Harry's schedule but I can't make anything work. I walk into the copy room and copy the sheet for my dad, trying to figure out how to do this all. The schedule needs to be finalized by next week before his album drops and I'm on a time crunch.

I start for my office but interrupted when two strong arms wrap around me, making me go tense. But fingers brush my hair to the side and my jawline is kissed lightly, the familiar lips making me smile.

"You, angel, are so stressed out," Harry whispers in my ear. I relax into his arms and turn, hugging his body to mine.

"I missed you," I whisper, not realizing how needed this is. His arms are the warmest, most inviting things. His hug is perfection.

"I missed you too," he says, kissing my cheek. "Now, are you going to come home with me or stay up all night working?"

I flush and shrug. "I hate to say this but I have a ton of work to do," I say, his hands grabbing my cheeks. His thumbs brush against them in the gentlest act and I take a deep breath, his lips kissing my forehead.

"And I'm assuming it's that time of the month because you are sore," he says, my eyebrows frowning.

"Lennon, you winced when my arm wrapped around your chest. Your boobs are sensitive," he states, my lips parting as I let out a laugh.

"Oh, that made my day. I'm going home with you," I laugh, his lips curving. But I lean up and kiss him, his lips obliging.

I get packed up and ready to go, Harry holding my hand as his driver drives us back to his place. The two of us stay silent, but it's comfortable.

"And I'm sore because I just ended," I decide to inform him, his lips pressing to my temple.

"That changes things," he whispers, my lips curving.

My head leans into his neck and I kiss his jawline, his prominent facial structure perfection.

"Did you like that picture I sent you?" he asks, my cheeks flushing.

"I didn't know how to feel," I respond, my heart pounding as I recall it. Harry was wearing his suit, dressed perfectly, and he took a picture of his lap. He sent it to me, saying he missed me, and I pretty much got the implication he was aroused.

"Will you do it for me?" he whispers, turning his head. His lips press to my cheek and I look up at him.

"Do what?" I wonder, the car stopping in the garage.

"Hold on," he says, grabbing my hand. The driver and Harry talk for a second before I'm taken into the house, Harry guiding me up to his room.

He sits on the edge of his bed and I step between his legs, my eyes looking down at him.

"Give me a lap dance, angel," he says, my lips parting but I'm able to control my breathing.

I bite my lip and walk back, his eyes watching me. First, I unbutton my shirt. I take it off and his elbows press to his thighs, his chin taken in a hand. He watches me closely, my fingers unzipping the skirt I'm in. I turn around and bend over to remove it, my rapid heartbeat making me nervous. But I shouldn't be. Harry's safe; he doesn't think about anything but me.