19

Harry and I dance and have the time of our lives considering our feelings. We're inseparable and not caring about anything else.

But that changed after I went to the bathroom, running into a familiar face I didn't need to see tonight.

"No way. Lennon?"

I freeze and turn, seeing his hand run through his hair.

"Why are you here? How...are you here?" I rush, completely caught off guard. Of course he'd be here. Just when I told Harry I love him.

His explanation that he's friends with the groom makes it all too ironic, his hand reaching towards me.

"God, you look beautiful," he whispers, brushing my hair back. Just as I'm about to push him away, my possessive boyfriend is right there for me.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Harry grits, slamming the male into the wall.

"I'm just talking to my ex-girlfriend, man. Chill out," he defends, but Harry won't have it.

"Well, she's my girlfriend now. And no one touches my girlfriend but me," he states, re-slamming him into the wall.

"What the hell, man?! Lennon, tell him to let me go," he tries, my hand grabbing Harry's shoulders.

"Harry, come with me," I say, his hands letting go of my ex.

"Don't touch her. She didn't want to be touched in the first place. Did you see how horrified she was to see you? Fuck off, next time!" Harry yells, my hands grabbing Harry's arms.

"Bad news for you, pop star. I've already touched her. More ways than one," he says, my body freezing.

"Luke," I sigh, knowing that'll throw Harry over the edge. And Harry is out of my grasp, fists clenched. The minute his fist connects with his jaw, my lips release a gasp. I yell for my dad and he comes running in, my heart pounding.

"Harry, get off him!" dad yells, pushing Harry off. Harry angrily gets off and kicks Luke in the side before my father shoves him, Luke rushing up.

He doesn't say anything before wiping his bloody nose and walking out. My feet turn to watch him, sympathizing. But I've seen him walk out on me before. This time...because the one I love beat him up for making me uncomfortable.

"What were you thinking?! Punching Luke won't solve your problems," dad yells, Harry only looking at me. He ignores my father and quickly brings me into my arm, my eyes closing as he calms me down.

"Was he the one?" he asks, my head nodding frantically. If I talk, I'll cry because of how overwhelmed I am. Harry actually took care of it for me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that but the way you looked...you were horrified," he says, my hands gripping his shirt. He holds me close and I can hear my dad sigh, knowing he's not going to win this argument. Harry was my hero.

"Thank you," I whisper, his head nodding.

"Anything for my angel," he grins, kissing my cheek.

My dad has since left and I take Harry into the family bathroom, cleaning up his knuckles. But he's stealing kisses the entire time and making me laugh, the two of us easily having fun.

We go back out and dance, his hands holding me close. My hands run against his neck and I move my fingers into his hair, his head leaning down. He kisses me and I hold him close. Our height is very close right now and I smile at him after our kiss.

"Do you want to go to our room?" he asks, my head nodding. He grabs my hand, leading me to the elevator. He holds me close on the elevator ride. Then he kisses my neck and I'm already completely aroused for my Harry. We go into our room and start to undress each other, his heart felt beneath my lips as I kiss his chest.