Chapter 5: Stiles' Scortched Sausage

Me: Yay! I'm in charge of the disclaimer again!

Leo: Phew!

Me: Leo, are you admitting... *gasp* You missed me?!

Stiles: You were in the back of the room.

Me: Yeah, but still...

Ninja: Why would he miss you, if you were on the same set?

Me: Why do you guys always take my suspense?

Ninja: *shrugs*

Me: Just do the disclaimer, one if you.

Stiles: MStyle and Ninja do not own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series, or Teen Wolf.

Me: Thank you Stilinski! Now... ON WITH THE STORY!

____________________________________

Scott  {I'm trying something new}

I woke up to a speeding heart rate. It was un-humanly fast, and I realized it was Percy thrashing wildly on the floor.

"No... Annabeth, I swear I didn't mean to... NO!" Percy jerked awake, and started mumbling. "Thank the gods it was a dream..."

"Gods?" I asked. "As in plural, more than one?" Percy hesitated.

"Well... Uhm, you see-" Stiles took that moment to wake up. His hair was all messed up, and his shirt was uneven. He yawned.

"What did I miss?" He asked, yawning again. I shrugged.

Percy spoke, "Not much. I had a nightmare, Scott woke up, I accidentally said 'gods', you woke up, and now we're here." He summed up. I nodded in approval.

"Okay, so first, what was your nightmare about?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, and who's Annabeth? You kept talking to yourself and you said her name a lot," I also questioned. Percy opened his mouth, but then shut it as if he thought better.

"Umm... Well the nightmare was that Annabeth was, ah, getting beat up and I couldn't stop it," he said. I felt the strange sensation I did yesterday, when I felt he was both lying and telling the truth. I'll admit, I don't trust Percy as much as I'd like to. There's just something... Off, about him.

"I feel like your not telling the whole truth, Percy..." I said and he closed his eyes.

After a moment, Percy's eyes opened once again and he spoke, "I was the one beating her up." He said in a soft voice, as if he were to be any louder, he'd break the fragile silence. My eyes widened, while Stiles' mouth was hanging wide open. Stiles and I made a silent agreement to change the subject, as this one seemed touchy to Percy. Then we noticed the girls wern't there.

"I can't believe we went all that time without noticing that Allison and Lydia left. Hmm," Stiles said.

"Hey, I'm going to splash some water in my face. Be right back," Percy said, and ran into the bathroom.

Percy

I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned on the sink and created some mist. Right as Stiles was talking, I got a thought on how to communicate to her. "I could iris message her."

"Oh Fleecy do me a solid, show me Annabeth Chase, unknown city," I said after flipping a large golden drachma into the shining mist. The mist turned a rich black and a voice spoke.

"I'm sorry, but you cannot access Annabeth Chase at the moment," A girl's voice spoke, and my drachma came flying back out of the mist and hit my face. I got a minor bruise on my nose. I ran some more water out of the tap and splashed it onto my face. Most of the bruise faded, and all that was left was a faint purple outline.

"Percy!" A voice called, presumably Scott, as it was more of a growl, "You okay?"

"Yeah!" I said, and opened the door. "I was just splashing water on my face."

"Mmmhmm. What's that?" Scott asked and pointed at the golden drachma sitting on the mat on the ground. I swore in Greek, after the drachma flew at me and gave me a bruise I had to heal, I forgot to pick up the drachma.

"Oh, umm.." I said, scrambling to pick up the coin. "It fell out of my pocket?" Scott didn't look like he was buying it, so I silently snapped and covered my words with mist to make it seem like I was telling the truth.

"Why would you have it in your pocket?" He interrogated.

"It was my dad's?" I said, and it sounded more like a question than an answer. Scott nodded his head with a fake smile plastered across his face.

"Yeah, okay," He said. Then a smell wafted to the bathroom, and the soft sizzle of grease on a pan. Stiles was making sausage.

Scott and I ran to the kitchen when Stiles turned around.

"Why are you making sausages?" Scott exclaimed. Stiles shrugged.

"I was hungry and I wanted sausages. So violà!" The Stilinski said, and when he turned back to the pan and did jazz hands, there was a single piece of meat left on the pan. And it was burning.

Stiles cursed and got a fork and stabbed it. He held it over the plate, but after a long period of viciously wiggling it, he decided it would be a good idea to push the sausage off the for with his bare finger.

He carefully held his right index finger over the, now black, sausage. After he successfully slid it onto the plate, he burnt a little bit of his finger too. Stiles yelped, jumped back, and started sucking on his finger.

"Hoooot! Hoooooot!" He kept whispering and shaking around his hand. I held back a laugh and so did Scott. Stiles glared at us.

"You guys are so mean!" He complained like an elementary school girl. Then Scott and I let out our laughs. Stiles scoffed.

"You have to admit, the little dance you did was pretty funny," I pointed out, and Stiles only glared. He then got a sausage and ate it. Then Scott and I made a game of trying to get past Stiles and get a sausage. It was super easy because Stiles would focus on one person and then the other person could get the food. All while Stiles kept saying, "Stop eating my baaabies!"

Scott and I ate all the sausages except one which was the black one. But Stiles didn't know that, so when he blindly ate one he spit it out and put his mouth under the tap.

I laughed. "That's what you get for eating your children." I said, thinking of Kronos.

Stiles glared at me.

____________________________________

Oh my gods that was a super supid and super pointless chapter, but oh well.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

ALSO: I try to make my chapters 1,000 words and over, if you were wondering.

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT!

~MStyle & Ninja