Chapter 18: The Meeting

Me: I never stopped to think of just how many people are reading this story. Like really. If you put it as 20K it's like, "Oh, cool for you." But if you put it like 29,000 reads with only 18 (now 19) chapters counting a disclaimer, it's like, just, wow.

Ninja: Good description there MStyle.

Me: Thank you.

Ninja: No, I was being sarcast-

Me: Idon'townthePercyJackson/HeroesofOlympusSeriesorTeenWolf. Now... ON WITH THE STORY!!!

Ninja: But I wasn't don-

____________________________________

Clarisse

All I can say is, Percy took care of the hellhounds pretty fast. He ran between the campers and the hellhounds, getting the campers out of the way, then he proceeded to lead them out of camp. When they were out of camp, Percy doubled back around to Thalia's tree and picked the golden fleece up from off the ground. He climbed the tree and as soon as he thought it was high enough, put it back on the branch.

The boarders were back up and the monsters couldn't get back inside again. Percy jumped off the tree and headed back toward the campers. That's when a soaking wet Piper ran up.

"Whats up Piper?" Percy asked.

"Jason is missing and I can't find him anywhere." She said.

"Why are you wet?" I asked.

"Annabeth, she was here, I went to talk to her, something was wrong. Jason was with me. Then, I was thrown into the water and when I finally got hold of the situation, he was gone." She explained.

"Annabeth was here? What did she say? Did she say anything? What looked wrong?" Percy asked.

"Calm down, Prissy. Let her talk. Then you can go find her boyfriend." I growled.

"Annabeth was here. She looked horrible, really, and I could just tell that there was something wrong. I couldn't make out what she said, but I bet you Travis could." Piper said.

"I could what?" Travis asked as he stopped walking past us.

"Annabeth. Did something seem off, or look off or what?" Percy questioned.

"I don't know, but it felt familiar," Travis paled. "Oh my gods it felt like Luke when, you know, he was possessed. But that can't be possible. Luke killed Kronos. Well, sent him to Tartarus."

"We need a counselors meeting," Percy sighed. "But first, Jason."

We all looked at him expectantly. We had no Chiron and who knows where Mr. D is.

"I will get the water and shoreline. Clarisse and Piper, find campers to help you get the woods. Travis, campers to look through the damage and salvage stuff. Malcom, go find the other counselors." Percy told us, catching the other kid as he walked by.

We all went our separate ways, finding campers and telling them what to do, and then going to the search places for Grace.

I found Jason Grace was lying near Zeus' Fist, unconcious. He looked pretty beat up.

"I found Grace!" I yelled. Solace was the first Apollo camper to get to the scene and thank the gods for that, the kid needed medical attention.

After a couple minutes, most of the camp was at Zeus' Fist. Percy took the counselors aside, exept Jason, of course.

"We have a problem. Another evil grandparent. Would you guys mind if we included the rest of the camp in this?" Percy asked. We all agreed.

"Listen up! I know we are in a time of crisis, and I'm here to tell you why. We have another angry grandparent. This time the grandparent has Annabeth, seemingly like Kronos had Luke. Except this time, it's worse. It's Tartarus we're facing." Percy explained.

"And friends," Jason groaned, sitting up. "Hercules sure can pack a punch."

"Well then, Tartarus is pulling a Gaia, recruiting gods to help him. More or less." Percy sighed.

"But we have the Romans to help out, right?" A camper shouted.

"Yeah, the Romans will help. I can pretty much guarantee." Jason said.

"That won't be enough," I muttered.

"What did you say, Clarisse?" Percy asked.

"We will need more help than the Romans." I repeated.

Percy smirked. "I know just the people."

Annabeth

"Gods, Percy got the camp thing under control. I didn't expect him there that fast." I mumbled.

"I didn't either. Then again, I didn't think Professor Snape was on the good side. Even I make mistakes." Tartarus said.

"Yeah, but you always hope the villain wins. It's sad how they never let that happen." I sighed.

"Like that movie was such a let down. I mean why did the villian's kids turn good? Why would Disney ruin that perfect evil?" Tartarus questioned.

"I have no idea. This day is turning out to be such a let down." I frowned.

"You know what would make it better? Men in Black and Pringles." Tartarus decided, sitting down in his recliner.

"I'm not even gonna fight it this time." I sighed, sitting on the beanbag chair.

"I like this movie." Hercules said.

"I honestly forgot you were here. You can leave now." I told him. He frowned and walked out.

____________________________________

Thank you so much for all the reads and votes! You guys are amaZhang :)

Also, ninja and I are currently having a pickup line war... so I need to go.

Yeah.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete

ARE U FROM TENNESSEE? BECAUSE YOUR THE ONLY TEN I SEE