Chapter 7: The Mask

Me: Hiya Stylers! :)

Leo: OOH IM AMAZHANG AT FASHION!

Frank: Please don't drag me into this...

Me: Frank, no offence, but how's you get on set?

Frank: She let me in... *points*

Me: *looks at ninja*

*Ninja holding out homework to Frank*

Ninja: *still holding homework* Frank! You were supposed to turn into a dog and eat my homewo- I meant to say, MStyle and I don't own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series or Teen Wolf!

Me: *sigh* Now... ON WITH THE STORY

*Am I the only person who thinks the new writing feature that allows writers on the app to do videos and stuff from the bar is convenient, but also annoying because the italics, bold, underline, and paragraph form is hard to get to? I'd rather have the video and picture under a tab, but that's just me and my rants. Comment on this paragraph if you agree. Sorry computer users.*
____________________________________

Percy

Right as I was about to tell Scott, Stiles came out from seemingly no where.

"Guys!" Stiles whisper-shouted in an urgent voice, "I swear I saw the mask lady in the trees! We got to go!"

Thank you Stiles for taking my moment, I thought, but then stood up.

"Stiles where did you park your jeep?" Scott asked, worried.

Stiles started running off, "Over here!" He yelled. Scott and I ran after him and thankfully came across the Stilinski's light blue jeep. We hopped in.

"Are you sure you saw her?" I asked Stiles and he nodded violently, and gulped.

"There she is!" He breathed, his pupils dilated.

I saw a masked figure dressed in all black. The figure was a she (according to Stiles) and had at least five daggers draped across her shoulder. She stopped and stared at me.

"Step on it Stiles!" Scott yelped, and Stiles did just that. As we sped away, the masked girl was staring right at me. I cringed.

Once we got back to the McCall household, Scott looked scared.

"Scott... Are you okay?" Stiles asked. Scott slowly nodded his head 'yes'.

"I'm fine," he started. "She- the masked girl- just seems... Off. Not like a werewolf with powers, or a normal person. I just can't figure it out!"

I then checked the time, two o'clock. We were in the woods for a while.

"What do you want to do?"

TIMESKIP M8 FITE ME

We ended up tossing around a lacrosse ball with our sticks. Then it started raining and we were forced to be bored inside. I started feeling very uneasy, as if we were being watched.

"Guys, do you feel that?" I asked.

"No, what?" Scott asked, with a puzzled face.

I sighed. "Nothing." Then I herd a faint click! That made the hairs on the back of my neck stand. 'How is Scott not noticing this?' I thought. I shrugged it off. If he didn't notice, I was probably imagining it.

Then something happened, something horrible that went completely unnoticed.

Mask girl for in, and was pointing two daggers at Scott.

"I can easily kill you with these. They are infused with the deadliest things you can imagine werewolf," she said. Scott's eyes were wide with surprise.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled. We were so lucky that Mrs- sorry- Aunt Melissa was working late today.

The masked girl turned around. "Why should I do that?" She asked. A faint hint of familiar-ness was in her voice. I just couldn't place it.

"Because I'll fight you instead."

I didn't even think of the words. They just came spewing out. Stiles was open-mouthed, probably because he still thinks I'm a mortal.

The masked girl stared at me, "Percy, all you have to do is join me. Not fight me," she said. I shook my head no.

"Please Percy," she said in a hesitant voice, getting into a stance with her two daggers.

I took out Riptide in pen form, "Let's fight," I said, and uncapped it. The celestial bronze sword sprung out, and we fought.

-=×=-

I was slowly getting tired. The girl was very good. She kept saying things like, "Join me Percy, its for the best," and, "Percy, stop hanging out with the werewolf, he can't be trusted," all while Stiles and Scott were both shocked to find out I could actually fight, and too scared to intercept the fight, because the girl and I were so close and so fast you couldn't hurt one without hurting the other.

Finally she missed and I took her recovery to point my sword at her neck.

"How did you get in here and why do you want to hurt Scott?" I questioned, my eyes dark.

"Getting in here was as simple as snapping my fingers," she started, "and the second part is classified."

"Wh-" I started, but she freed herself. I mentally cursed.

"This is your absolute last warning Percy, join me, or else," She said.

I thought for a moment, "Or else what?" She rolled her eyes (or what it seemed in the eye slits) and started to swing at me again with her daggers. I kept sidestepping, and swinging, more, and more. I was starting to get fatigued, and I didn't have the time to summon some water. The girl was fast, and before I knew it, she cut my side. Over and over again I was cut as my blocks became sloppier. I finally fell and my sword clanged to the ground. She fell with me.

"Y-you hit me! I-I c-can't do this Percy! I can't! We're done!" She yelled, holding her ankle. Stiles stealthily walked up and removed her mask.

Oh no.
____________________________________

Haha! Cliffhanger if you didn't know who she was already! Post your guesses below in the comment box and I highly doubt you'll be wrong. I'm horrible at being subtle. I'm also horrible at making good chapters but that can't be helped.

ALSO: This one was not 1000 words because of cliffs and hangers.

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

~MStyle & Ninja