Chapter 17: The Camp

I love how ninja can change the subject so quickly XD

I love how ninja can change the subject so quickly XD. But, yeah. Some of you people are angry and stuff about me killing off Chiron, but who would you rather have? Chiron or Annabeth?

Wow, life-changing. I know.

And also, it's Wikipedia's fault. It gave me the idea.

I don't own the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series, or Teen Wolf. Which is sad, but yeah.

Have you guys read Trials of Apollo yet? It's reaaaalllly good. Especially for me because Apollo's my favorite Olympian. And, maybe for one other reason ;)

But yeah. I should probably start the story now that you guys want to find out what happens next. So... Uhm...

ON WITH THE STORY!!!

____________________________________

WAIT ON SECOND. I HAVE OVER 100 FOLLOWERS!?!? LIKE, WHAT?!!!!!!;!;$+$;+()8$$+"!"!*!#(! LOL WHOOPS YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR THE STORY. XD I GET IT.

Also, please do tell me if I never thanked you for following. I'm trying really hard to, but I make mistakes.

Comment if I never did and I will make up for it. Please do.

Please note that all my chapter a/n's self destruct, because I don't want them in the way of future readers. Thanks! 😃
____________________________________

Will

The pain was real. The fire was real. What happened... It was all real. Then why did this all seem like a dream? It felt as if the gods looked into my worst nightmares and made them a reality.

It's great, really.

Percy's face got more, and more depressing. Chiron was like family. Like a distant uncle, that mutated and was half-horse. The worst part about it is we couldn't even say goodbye. After we were scrambling to get medical supplies and came back he just disappeared. I hope no one took him.

We probably should have had someone watch him...

Yeah didn't think of that.

I may be the son of Apollo, and can sing and spew poetry and all that, but planning is in the Athena region. And I blame them for that (Malcolm).

Anyways, when Percy came, everyone was scouting the grounds for any sights of Chiron. We'd just have to sleep under the stars for a while. I unfortunately had to stay back and make sure no more attacks were going to come. There's already a big enough chunk of the woods missing.

"So, Percy, not to be rude or anything but, why did you come?" I asked.

He mumbled a bit, "There's an upcoming war. We need another prophecy to really call it a quest. It would also help a bit." Great, another war, and Rachel wasn't even at camp. She was in school. I voiced this to Percy.

"But can't she just like, fly here in a helicopter or something?" He asked. It sounded plausible.

I thought for a moment, "Yeah, it seems reasonable. Weekends almost here anyways."

(If you couldn't tell, I dont know what day it is. So let's make it Friday)

"Who's it even with?" I asked. "The war I mean." Camp needed to know so we could prepare with the very little time and campers we have.

Percy hesitated, "I-uh, Tartarus."

My eyes nearly popped out of its sockets. No way we are fighting that guy.

"And, uhm," He cleared his throat, "Annabeth."

Percy looked like he was about to break down then and there. He bit his lip. I felt bad for the dude.

"She's - she's not doing this, because she wants to right?" I asked her. His eyes got shinier with new tears.

"I-I can only hope."

We were eerily quiet, but it was fine as we were both stuttering messes. Later, the sky grew dark, and the rest of the campers still weren't back. My mind filled with the worst things possible.

They all couldn't have died right? I thought. There's no possible way.

But there is a way, my mind told me. I punched my head, and Percy looked at me like I was a lunatic, but if they stayed any longer in the woods, I probably would become one. I gripped my bow tight, searching for comfort. I wonder if the Harpies would come anymore since we can't really get back to our cabins.

Finally I saw people emerging from the woods. They were running. A small pack of hellhounds (Percy's type) were chasing them.

Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.

____________________________________
I really don't ever give you guys a break, do I? Well, I can't change it now, I've already re-wrote it like, three times and I don't really want to mess with the revision history and all that. It was kind of like a filler chapter with a cliffhanger so... uh, yeah.

A (somewhat) quote from the comments:

"The Ricks! They multiply!"

(Probably got that wrong) But yes, apparently they do. And I'm now legally changing my name to Rick. So just call me XxXRStyleXxX.

So... Uhm...

Don't forget to vote, comment, and stay tuned for more chapters!

TTYL

STYLE ON

NINJA OUT

MStyle & Ninja

Thanks Pete