PROLOGUE

_hello again.. I hope this story will help lighten up your mood.. ^____^.. HAVE FUN READING_

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Babaeng,

-napakaignorante

-sobrang inosente

-walang alam

-so naive

-unpredictable

-isang napakalaking weirdo

-kakaiba magisip

-a disaster

-at higit sa lahat ay pinagpipilitan niyang taga venus daw siya, or in short, ALIEN siya!

Pano kapag nakaencounter ka ng ganyang klase ng babae?

Ang tahimik mo bang buhay ay magugulo na?

O ang magulo mo ng buhay ay mas gugulo pa?

Mamahalin mo kaya ang isang taong tulad nya?

O mas lalo mo syang kaiinisan dahil sa kawierdohan nya?

Matatawa ka ba (hahahaha)? O, maiirita (ggggrrrrrrrrrr!)?

Maaaliw ka kaya sa kawierdohan nya? O, mas lalo ka lang mabibwisit sa kanya?

You keep on wondering the things around you because you think that there's something missing. You keep on looking for that missing piece, when that thing you were looking for is already there in front you, annoying and pestering you, and yet you just didn't take notice.

You only figured out what that missing piece is, if she already left because she thinks that's what makes you happy.

Then you came into a realization that you weren't really looking for that missing piece because you were already completed the moment she came. And, the real thing you were looking for is the courage to tell her about what you feel and to admit to yourself that she is already part of you, and you can't live w/o her ignorance and unworldly attitude.

You couldn't just admit that you were never really pestered and annoyed by her ignorance but amused instead. It's just your initial reaction to cover up that foreign feeling you felt when you're with her.

Then realization hits you again,

She's your everything, -even if everybody thinks she's weird and different, -even if she said she's from venus, -even if she's not your type of a woman, -and even if you think she's an alien.

You don't care anymore 'coz all you want to do is to let the world know and even in venus that........,

she is,

SASA, my alien girlfriend