Chapter 1

Meechayah's POV

August 8.

Dear Diary, its been months since Erth and I broke up but I still can't get over him. Argg.. I just want to forget him right away, but I can't. I still love him. Nah.. Let's forget about that.

This morning, I already received 2 messages. The other one is from Kishen and the other is from Irish. Kishen's message is more sweeter than Irish's message but I replied on Irish first, sending her sweet texts. I know I didn't treat Kishen right. I can't help it. Me and Irish just met recently and we need more time. I feel sorry for Kishen though. But I love her. I really love her. It's just that my time is on Irish now.

Oh! I'm already late. I need to hurry. Gotta go..

END OF DIARY'S PART

I was already closing my diary and was about to put my pen back when I remembered something.

"Crap! I forgot to write my dream last night." My weird dream.

I looked at the wall clock. I noticed the cracked part. I suddenly remembered that It was disabled. I decided to just checked my wrist watch and it reads 7:03 am.

I'll write it next time. I gotta hurry.

I put my diary and pen to my desk's cabinet and grabbed my bag. I hurriedly ran to my room's door. On my way to our living room, I saw my older sister Jella, munching her breakfast.

"Wanna grab some?" She told me after she took a bite of her so called beauty and diet recipe. She is really aware of her body and that is why she keeps on eating those unsavory food of her.

"No, thanks Sis." I smiled at her and headed my way to school.

This is just my daily routine every weekdays. Getting ready for school, going to school, spending my time there, heading back home, doing my home-works and doing some stuffs. I didn't really think that this typical routine would suddenly change into a strange one.

Erth's POV

That was a weird dream! Oh come on! Mission?

*Vibrate.. Vibrate*

A message from.. Vicky?

Irish's POV

"That was so weird!" Alexa exclaimed.

"Exactly!" I added, laughing loudly.

And that's because of that weird dream of mine. But.. I didn't tell Alexa that my mission is to make Meechayah and Erth focus their attention only to me for at least a month due to selfishness. I don't want her to know. Besides, I half believed it.

Kishen's POV

No reply.

I sighed.

It's been always like this since Meechayah met that Irish. She's not the Meechayah I knew before.. Or maybe she really is.. But her attention was on someone now.

I sighed again. I took my phone and started to type something.

I'll try to text her again. Maybe this time she'll reply.

Vicky's POV

He replied!

As if day dreaming,  I looked at the ceiling, smiling.

Even in my dream.. But speaking of my dream, it's kinda weird. But never mind about that. I gotta text Erth back.

I giggled.