chapter 3

Chap 3

Another P.O.V

A phone rang.

“Hello?” someone received the call.

“Hi. I am Eve’s mom.” said Mrs. Filtn, her voice sounding weak.

“Hi Mrs. Filtn is everything alright you don’t sound very good.” Mrs. Flitn calling me, a bit strange especially at this hour, its 7 in the morning and it’s Sunday. Marla thought rechecking the time.

“Marla, is Eve at your place?” Mrs. Filtn asked impatiently.

“No isn’t she at home?” Marla asked back.

“She wasn’t in her room this morning. She isn’t home; she had dinner with us last night. She didn’t talk much at the dinner did something happen at the school? Do you have any idea where she might be?? I m very worried, her father has called almost every where no one seems to know a thing.”

“No nothing happened, just the usual. Don’t worry Mrs. Filtn we will find her. I will be there in few minutes.” Marla said and placed back the receiver.

.………………………………………………………..

Eve’s P.O.V

“Ah. Who’s there?” I quickly turned around.

It was Vincent.

“Oh I am sorry. I thought you would….you know the maids left you alone and…I am sorry.” He went outside. I knew I was blushing, my face felt hot.

“How would I ever face him?” I whispered to myself. I opened the door slightly and asked for the clothes. They gave me a black skirt ankle high with red flowers and a black top, a velvet black belt with a silver buckle and black boats. I came out and was amazed to get the royal treatment, one of the maids started working on my hair, one tried to do my makeup, which I would never allow. I do my makeup by my own, just the eyeliner and a little gloss. One provided me with accessories bracelets and a long necklace and earrings.

“Am I going somewhere?” I asked.

“Only if the master wishes...” one of the maid replied.

“Agggghhhhhh” I let out a furious sound.

“Don’t worry you will get use to of all this.”

“I will not.” I’m leaving this place as soon as I get a chance I thought smiling to myself.

"Are we done?” I asked impatiently

“Yes.”

“Thanks.” I said and came outside and there was Vincent waiting for me I passed him angrily and then stopped.

“Great! I don’t really know this place then why do I keep forgetting this.” I talked to myself. He caught up with me.

“Hey, what’s the rush?” Vincent asked.

I didn’t reply, just looked away and started walking towards my room. I mean the one in which I found myself sleeping.

“Hey wait. Where are you going? Eve!” he asked another question and I again ignored him.

I went into the room and slammed the door hard behind me. Took off my boats and sat on the bed. He opened the door and now he was a little angry too.

“What’s the big idea?” Vincent asked angrily.

“Oh yeah right you can only leave me alone after my death. If you want your privacy you should respect others too.” I replied angrily.

“Hey it was an accident and I said sorry and I was really too.” He started explaining himself.

“Okay then this accident could be repeated when you are in the shower.” I blurted out.

Now he had a dirty smile. And I realized what I just said.

“Hey if you want to see me n….”

He didn’t need to complete the sentence. I shot him a deadly look.

“Shut up and get lost!” I interrupted him.

“Okay listen I am sorry. Sincerely I am. I was thinking we could go for some shopping for you and you could visit the place.” He said suggestively.

“Where am I exactly?”

“Its someplace not marked on the world map yet. So do you want to come?” He was not interested in answering much of my questions.

Why would I miss an outing for some jerk? I can plan my escape too.

“Yeah sure I want to.”

We bought a lot of things, but where ever we go people started staring me I got a little uncomfortable but then just tried to ignore them. Vincent said they stared because they can smell that I am a human. We got back to the house I took my bags and went into my room I started putting all the stuff we bought into the closet when I heard a knock I opened the door just to see more maids.

“We will put the things. It’s our duty.” They said.

“Huh! Then what am I suppose to do?” I asked.

“Be with your master." They giggled and continued their job.

I went to Vincent to talk to him exactly for which purpose I am brought here. I can’t really escape I don’t know where I am and this place is filled with vampires. Definitely don’t want to be their meal.

Vincent’s P.O.V

“Hey it was my birthday so I just went to your world to  ...”

“To get yourself a gift, a slave?” Eve asked sounding angry.

“No not a slave, a pet.” I replied calmly, trying to tease her more.

“A pet that’s even more humiliating and when can I go back?” she asked crossing her arms against her chest but her question confused me.

“Go back? Why would you want to go back?” I asked her.

“I have a family, a life.” she made it sound like it’s so obvious.

“Now this is your home, everyone here is your family and this is your life.”

“You must be joking.” Eve said not liking my answer but what else was I supposed to say.

“You don’t get it do you? You are my pet.” She started breathing fast, I could see her eyes watering and then she ran away from me as fast as she could and this time I know where she was running to.