Chapter 4

So i wish i could come up witha reason as to why i haven't updated, but I kinda just forgot lol, the past two months have been crazy with prom, and graduation, and preparing for college and i'm working a lot.  But hopefully since it's summer ill have more time to update. SORRY XOXOXO

And im sorry if it's short, i just wanted to update something!

We have been sitting on the picnic table of this unknown spot for about 20 minutes in silence. But it wasn't an awkward silence, it was actually a very comfortable situation. Scotty was the first to speak up, "so how are you liking Garner so far?". "It's different, but so far I like it" i responded quickly. I wasn't lying either, I do like it here, I just wish we don't move anytime soon. "So how is it having your dad in the military?" asked scotty. I started to speak almost instantly, "well, it's not always that great, we move a lot. But he's my hero, he loves protecting our country so I just support him completely." Scotty spoke up quickly, "you must get tired of the moving around huh?".."Yeah i do, its the worst part"..The Scotty said something I never would have imagined, "Is that why you won't let me in?".  Dang, he knew what I was doing.  But it still doesn't change anything, i'm not interested in making a new friend at the moment.  He wasn't getting through that easily.  "I'd like you to take me home now if thats okay"..."of course" is what he replied after a long pause.

Once we got back to my house, I went inside and Scotty followed.  Almost instantly our parents asked us how it was.  I just smiled and went up to my room.  I needed to be alone for a little bit.  It's not that I didn't like Scotty.  That's exactly what it is, i am starting to like him.  And that is what i'm trying to avoid.  I don't want to end up heartbroken if and I mean when we move.  He seems like a great guy and all, I just can't handle that right now.  I layed down on my bed, and fell asleep almost instantly.  I woke up to the sound of my front door slamming shut.  I sat up and looked around my room.  Something by my door caught my eye, and I got up and walked over to it.  Bending down i picked up a white envelope with a note inside.  It's from Scotty..

Dear (Yourname),

I understand that you need time to adjust to Garner, and adjust to this new life you have.  But I really want to get to know you better.  Behind those beautiful eyes there is a story, that I hope one day you will share with me.  I can tell you're scared to let anyone in, but you shouldn't be scared of me, you can trust me with anything.  I've been told im a very sweet guy (;

Anyway, whenever you're ready, feel free to come over, and I can take you to our spot.  I call it that because you are the only person that knows about it and has seen it.  Therefore it is our spot.  It will always be there if you need to escape, with or without me. 

ps I hope it's with me (:

Heres my number if you want to talk anytime: (inserts random number) 

a smiled formed on my face instantly after reading it.

authors note: i hope you like it leave comments and let me know k love you bye xoxo