Bad Dreams and Fun Games

(Jeff the Killer's POV)

A pair of headlights blare in my eyes, and a car horn sounds. I sit in the back seat of the vehicle as the scene unfolds in slow motion. Watching the front window, I catch a glimpse of a young blonde woman pulling her arms up to her face before the horn blares loud and my heartbeat picks up. A scream escapes my throat, but I don't hear my voice. Is that Toby's scream? The front window shatters, and glass shards implant in the girl's forehead. The car starts to collapse in on her, crushing her torso. The lights blind me, but the sounds of bending metal and breaking bones echoes in the air. The sound carries as a new scene fills the space. A door slams against the wall upstairs as it swings open loudly, causing me to jump and hide a small slip of paper that is crushed in my fist. I tuck it inside my shirt as I step over a mess of water and ashes before standing in the living room. I need to hide, so my body moves into the corner of the room as I eye the staircase. Footsteps clunk in my ears as a figure starts to descend the steps, his hand gripped tightly around a rope, dragging a little girl at the end of it. The moonlight illuminates the child's face, sending shivers up my spine as I look at her dead eyes. "No! You bastard, let her go!" The scream leaves my throat dry, as I rush the man and ram my shoulder into his stomach. He falls backwards, landing on the girl's corpse. A crack echoes, and in rage I push the man off of her. I pick up the broken body of the girl and lean her against the wall, letting tears fall from my eyes. The man's arm wraps around my neck, lifting me up in the air. I squirm to get free, and he drops my to my feet. I blink, finding the room in a different lighting than before. Warm window light crawls into the room as I take in the new surroundings. I stand with my arms calmly at my sides, my breath catching inside of a mask. I stare directly at another corpse leaning on the wall, this one of a man in a baseball cap, his hand covering a bullet wound embeded in his side. The blood drips onto several papers that litter the floor. Each one covered in scribbles and symbols. Slender's symbol, that damned "O" with an "X" through it. I'd recognize that anywhere. Heavy panting finds it's way to my ears as a man suddenly collapses in the middle of the room, crawling over the papers that cover the floor. Attached to his chest is a camera, a camera that can't see the body until the man sits on his knees. He can't break gaze with the body, and I feel the need to run away. I take a step back and bump my shoulder the corner of the wall. The man's eyes flick to me, and I can't stop my body from bolting out the door.
"I'll kill you!" The man shouts as he starts to pursue me. Static swipes in my ears, and I'm running through long concrete corridors. But the man is still chasing me, his footsteps and heavy breathes itch my ears. I turn a corner, waiting for him to follow. The moment his face appears, I reel back my arm and punch him in the chin. As he falls to the ground, I turn to hide in a nearby room. Landing on my knees the moment the door slams behind me. The humidity changes into a thick and almost choking atmosphere. Blood paints my arms, my knees, and the ends of my hair. Drenched in red, the carpet holds a couple dull knifes and deflated organs packed into clear plastic bags. Creaking metal yanks my gaze to the corpse swinging on a metal frame before me. The body of a girl, her muscles ripped from her arms by the unraveled hangers holding her flesh open. Her hair hanging still like straw across her face. A sob escapes my lips and an airy laugh creaks out my teeth as I stare down at the fresh blood that paints my fingers. I watch as the blood dries, and my grey sleeves turn stained and white. I look up to find I'm in a dark room, crouched in the corner watching as a large metal door across the room is opened slowly. Stepping inside is a short haired brunette, her facial features hard to make out through the darkness.
"K-Kate?" She mutters fearfully, looking over her shoulder for a moment before taking a cautious step closer. A growl builds in my throat as the girl walks closer. She stops inches away from me. "Are you alright? Why are you crying...!" As the girl finishes speaking, I jump off the ground and grab her shoulders, pinning her to the floor. She screams as my arms move on their own, smashing knuckles into the sides of her head mercilessly. The scene flickers again, like ripped video footage. Rather than having my hands bashing into bones, my sleeves disappear and I'm pinning a man to the floor instead, a small swiss army knife is embedded in the side of his neck. Anger builds behind my eyes, and I glare down at the man before throwing out my hand to grab the knife. Pushing my other hand against his trachea, I dig the blade deeper into his neck with a thick and sudden bloodlust. The blade causes blood to pool around the man's head, filling his mouth as he wrestles for survival. His movements slow, and blood spills out of his lips and I can see death creep into his eyes. Realization hits me, and I stand up quickly, stumbling into the wall. Panting, I find myself walking to pick up a small camera sitting on the ground before walking out the door behind me. "...this isn't over..." The man sputters behind me, causing me to turn back around. White, bright, window light fills my vision. It fades to grey and to black.Everything is fine..