you meet his mom#8

i might post a few tomorrow so please leave any requests.

our boys 3rd year anniversary 2morrow directions 

love them so much aloso all the directioners out ther :) the music video to bse has also beenreleased there just so perfect omg xx

Niall: you were actually quite nervous about meeting maura "she will love you princess dont be nervous" a soft irish accent whispered in your ear while you were both packing niall couldnt wait to take you to mullingar to meet his mom and spend more time with you. you couldnt sleep that night all you could think of was "what if she doesnt like me" "what if she doesnt let me be with him" by morning niall had woken up he stroked your arm gently to try and wake you up you groand rolling over to face him "come on princess get ready we dont wanna miss the flight" niall was really excited about you meeting his mom. you had just gotten off theplane and your fingers were intertwined with his "ni what if she doesnt like me, what if she wont let me see you" you wre now at nialls and maura opened the door within seconds you squeezed niall's hand "she will love you" nialls voice calmed you down has he whispered in your ear maura welcomed you both in with a hug "you must be (Y/N) what a beautifull girl you are" his mom made you feel more confident when she told you that maura had asked you and niall to help with lunch niall helped you in the kitchen. you were now all sitting down having lunch "well i think niall deserves a wonderfull girl like you" maura exclaimed as she watched both of you grin across the table at eachother.

harry: you were worried about meeting harrys mom. you were nearly at anne's "haz im nervous what if doesnt like me" he stared you in the eyes seeing the sparkle as he looked at you "i think she will love you dont worry love" he said pulling you in to a passionate kiss "i love you (Y/N)" "i love you to haz" you had just arrived at harrys moms house. anne opened the door your tense hands squeezed harrys he looked at you as if to say everythin was goin to be fine "finally nice to meet you (Y/N) " you were welcomed by a big hug which made you feel more confident. after the night was over you realized there was nothing to worry about and harry told his mom and gemma the news about you two moving in together she thought it was a lovely idea and thought you were perfect for each other.

louis: you were excited to meet louis mom johannah infact you were more excited than nervouse you were meeting his sisters too. you were now at the door where you started to feel kind of nervous you were starting to think about what they were going to think of you cause you really wanted to make a good first impression knowing you wanted to spend the rest of your life with lou. johannah pulled you tight as she opened the door "nice to meet you (Y/N)"  louis couldnt help but grin seeing his too favorite girls that mean theworld to him already so fond of each other. she thought you and louis were perfect together and his sisters also loved you being around to.

liam: today was the day you met karen liams mom instead of going over to hers she was coming overto yours and liams shared apartment. you and liam had decided to make dinner for her. you were excited about her coming round and you meeting her for the first time. you and liam were in the kitchen cooking you and him had started tasting the food when you got some on liams nose the the whole thing turned into a huge food fight you managed to clean the kitchen up and finish the cooking.. karen walked in the door just as you and liam were passionatly kissing she could all ready tell you were ment to bex

zayn: you and zayn had just got up and little did you know his mom was in the kitchen making both of you breakfast. zayn carried you bridal style down the stairs as his mom walked out of the kitchen she saw how you both was together knowing you would so perfect together as Tricia welcomed you with awe's "mom i didnt know you were stopping by" zayn sleepily spoke as he kissed her head "well i thought today would be a great time to meet your beautifull girlfriend" you blushed as you went red in the face as zayn kissed your temple then your lips "who wants breakfast then" tricia said as she pulled you in to a tight hug. you thought she was a real sweetheart and she thought the same way about you she thought you and zayn were lovely together.