Chapter 7:

Nash's POV:

When Maggie left, I took a quick shower and got ready. I wore black pants and my red 'Just do it' shirt with, of course, my red vans

Before i left, i wrote a quick note to Maggie's mom and told her that she was at the mall with her friends and she'll be back later.

I texted Cam and Matt and told them I was on my way. We went to Chipotle and I got my usual, crispy corn tacos with steak, black beans, sour cream, and lettuce with a side of chips and salsa. For my drink, I got a water.
(Idk if he orders this but whatevs 😂😂)

"Maggie said we can go to the mall with her and her friends after if you guys want.", I said to the guys. "Yea sure", Cam and Matt answered.

After we were done eating, we were stopped by a few fans and we took pictures with them. We're only a few minutes away from the mall so we got there fast. I wanted to scare Maggie, so I didn't tell her we were coming.

We walked around the mall looking for them until we spotted them at the food court. 😂

Maggie's POV:

Ariana (Ari), Alexis (Lexi), and I met at the mall and shopped around for a bit. We went to Bath and Body Works, Aeropostale, American Eagle, and Hollister. We all bought a few things and then went to the food court.

"Boo!!", Nash yelled grabbing my shoulders. "Holy crap!!", I screamed holding my heart and everyone started to laugh hysterically. I punched Nash in the arm and stuck my tunge out at him. "Cam and Matt! Long time no see.", I said walking over and hugging them.

I noticed Cameron eying Lexi, so I nudged Nash. "Aww!! Someone's got a crush!!", Nash said in a girl voice. Cameron blushed and looked down at his feet. Lexi smiled and started to talk to Ari.

Cameron's POV:

Lexi is so pretty!! 😍 I didn't notice I was staring at her until nash said , "Aww!! Someone's got a crush!!" I was going to say something but instead I just put my head down and smiled.

Lexi's POV:

Cameron's cute! 😍 I noticed he was staring at me and I felt my cheeks turn red. When Nash said something I smiled and started talking to Ari.

"So... How are you and Ash doing?", I asked. "We're doing great!! He asked me to go on tour with him and I couldn't say no. We're leaving in 2 weeks!!", she responded. "LUCKKY!!!!!"

"Woah, woah, woah! What is it I hear about you leaving for tour?!", Mags said walking over to us. Arie explained everything to her and she nodded with a big smile on her face. "Lexi!! Nash said that him and Cam got invited to go to Magcon. They can each invite 1 guest each!", she said excitedly.

'WHATT!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! BOTH OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE LEAVING ON TOUR FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG WITH THERE BOYFRIENDS AND IM HERE ALONE WITH MY DOG!' (Cheer_is_life02, a.k.a. bestfrand, told me to say this 😂😂)

"Oh cool! Um, I have to go! I forgot I have to watch my...brother.", I hesitated. "Ok? I'll see tomorrow then?", Mags asked with a confused look. "Yea sure."

I started to walk away, on my phone, and I bumped into somebody...

(Im in school right now! 😂😂 Anyway, hope you guys are liking my story! Please vote and comment! It'll mean the world! 😘😛)
Thanks loves

-Mags 😊