Chapter 16

-----

"Sooo... How are you and Cam?", I asked Lexi with a smirk. "I knew you where going to ask! Anyway, um... We went on our date today and...", she replied shyly. "And what? I don't have all day!", I laughed.

"Heaskedmetobehisgirlfriendandisaidyes!", she answered fastly. "No way!!", me, Arie, Kk, and Sofie said in unison. "Are you being serious or is this just a joke? Congrats Lex!!", I screamed hugging her tightly. "You can let go of me now...", she said, muffled into my shoulder. "Oh yea, sorry.", I said laughing. "Whatever."

The rest of the girls took turns giving Lexi hugs, then we walked back downstairs where the boys were.

I walked up to Cam and gave him a sly smirk. "Uh... What did I do?", he asked confused. "Nothing!! Congrats on winning over Lexi's heart. If you break her heart I'll break your face! Got it Dallas?", I said sternly on the last part. "Yes ma'am!"

"Mag, you don't have to be so protective! I understand your just looking after me, but chill! I got this... calm your tits girl!", she laughed, lightly punching my arm. "Sorry, it just naturally happens!", I replied.

----

"Ughh!! Do we have to watch Chucky?! You guys know I'll pee my pants the split second the movie starts!!", Lexi whined. I'll admit, I didn't want to watch this movie either but Lexi is such a scardy cat!  (TRU DAT! Cheer_is_life02 😂) "I don't wanna watch this either!", Arie and Sofie said in unison.

"Dude, you guys are such scardy cats! It's not real anyway!", Andrew said. I honestly forgot he was here! "But-" "But nothing! Start the movie!", Andrew laughed.

I cuddled up into Nash's chest and felt my eyes getting heavy. "Going to sleep already babe?", Nash laughed. "Huh? Uh, yea... I'm really tired. Plus I don't want to watch the movie.", I chuckled. "Alright baby! Goodnight, I love you!", he relied kissing my cheek. "Eww, no PDA while I'm watching the movie!", Andrew said with his nose all scrunched up. "Expecially of its my sister!" "Your a pain in my ass sometimes, you know that right!", I said throwing a pillow at him. "SHUT THE HELL UP! IM TRYNA' WATCH THE GOD DAMN MOVIE! GOD!", Sofie screamed. "Okay now you need to calm your tits!", Lexi laughed. "Hahaha, shut up!"

Lexi layed back down on Cam's chest and put the blanket over her face. "Goodnight people!", she said. "Night!"

Everyone else got settled and continued watching the movie.

How can this day get any better? My brother came down after not seeing him for months, spending time with my friends and boyfriend. There's nothing that can make me even happier then being with the people I love!

As if right on cue, there was a knock on the door. "Who could possibly be here at this time?", I asked to nobody in particular as I got up off the couch. Nash also followed because he thought it was fishy.

Right when I opened the door, I stood dead in my tracks and stared at the person on the other side.

"D-Dad?"

-----

Cliffhanger!! I'm bored so I decided to make this! Srry if it doesn't make any sense, I literally posted this right after I was done writing it so there's no editing! 😂 Anyway, plz plz plz vote and comment and all that shizzle! It'll mean the world! Thxs lovies!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

•MAGS•

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥