Chapter 10:

Maggie's POV:

After I got off the phone with Lexi, I called Vicky's Pizza (idk if this is a real pizza place) and ordered 3 large cheese pizzas for delivery.

As I waited for the pizza, I decided to change into comfortable clothes.

While I walked over to my dresser, I turned on some music. Thinking Out Loud was the first song to play and I obviously sang along. After I got dressed in my grey sweatpants and Nike shirt, I turned off the music and started down the stairs.

As I walked downstairs, there was a knock on the door. I was expecting it to be Lexi, Arie, or one of the guys but no. Its was my ex boyfriend Alex.

It looked like he has been crying because eyes were all puffy and red. "What do you want?", I asked. "Listen. I want you to hear me out.", he said. I nodded my head indicating I wanted him to continue. "Thank you. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I messed up and I'm so stupid. I made the jerkiest move ever and I'm so sorry! I miss you so much.... Can you please give me another chance? I- I still love you...", he said with a tear streaming down his face. "I'm sorry I can't. First off, if you still love me, then why did you cheat on me with that thot Melissa and two, I'm dating...Nash!!!", I said pushing past Alex and running over to Nash, giving him a kiss.

He noticed Alex at my door and he said, "What is he doing here?" "He came to say he was sorry and asked for another chance. He said he still loved me!", I laughed. "Did you tell him your cute ass is taken by this pretty face?", he asked making the puma face. (I'm sorry I had to 😂 And if you don't know what the puma face is... You should look it up😉) "Yes actually! I was in the middle of telling him when you showed up. He looks like he's been crying... I'm going to go talk to him. You can come with just don't say anything.", I said walking away.

He caught up to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled and walked over to Alex. "So, as I was saying before. I'm in a relationship with Nash. Not to be mean, but I've gotten over you. (This is a little harsh 😂😂) Its been two years since the break up and I moved on. You should too. You can't be 'In love' with me forever. There is plenty of fish in the sea. You just haven't found the one yet. Im sorry, but I can't." I gave him a hug and walked inside with Nash.

I heard light sobs outside my door and footsteps. I looked out the window and he was gone. "That was weird. Why would he try to get back with me, TWO years after the break up?! Like, did he need that much time to figure out what he did wrong?", I laughed sitting next to Nash. "I don't know. Did you notice he didn't make eye contact with you when you were talking to him? Do you think it was because I was there?" "To be honest, I don't know and I don't care! Let's just stop talking about him", I said.

"Are you ok baby?", Nash asked concerned. "Yea, its just bringing back memories. You know how hard the break up was for me... But it's nothing to worry about.", I said looking down.

Nash pushed me into his chest and kissed the top of my head. "I will always worry about you. You are not only my girlfriend, but my best friend. I have always worried about you. Don't let that stupid break up put you down. Now like you asked, let's talk about something else!", he said. I smiled and kissed him. "Thank you babe. Ok, so um.... Where's Cameron?", I said putting my head back on his chest.