Chapter 8:

Lexi's POV:

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!", I said to....

Cameron 😍

"It's ok! Alexis?", he asked. "You can call me Lexi.", I replied. "Okay, so Lexi... You can call me Cam. Anyway, Nash and I are doing this meet and greet convention thing called Magcon and I wanted to know if you uh...wanted to go with me?", he asked shrugging his shoulders. "Sure!! I just have to tell my mom. When does this '
Magcon start?", I asked. "Um...in about a month or two." "Ok. Thxs!", I said hugging him.

I started to walk off until Cam rushed after me, making us fall into a plant next to a bench. We laughed and then he helped me up. "Sorry about that!", he laughed, "I wanted to give you my number if that's ok with you." I nodded and handed him my phone. He gave me his phone and I put in my number.

Lexi🎀: 704-889-5675

He gave me my phone back with a smirk on his face. "What did you do?", I asked. "Nothing, nothing. I just put in my contact.", he said scratching his neck. "Mhmn..ok. I'll talk to you later. Got to go." I hugged him one more time and left with a huge smile on my face.

(Damn... I didn't notice this chapter is so short!! 😂😂 Anyway, I hope you guys are liking my story! Please vote and comment! It'll mean the world. 😊 Thanks lovess! 💋❤)

-Mags 😘