Chapter 17:

××Recap××

How can this day get any better? My brother came down after not seeing him for months, spending time with my friends and boyfriend. There's nothing that can make me even happier then being with the people I love!

As if right on cue, there was a knock on the door. "Who could possibly be here at this time?", I asked to nobody in particular as I got up off the couch. Nash also followed because he thought it was fishy.

Right when I opened the door, I stood dead in my tracks and stared at the person on the other side.

"D-Dad?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"W-what are you doing here? Shouldn't you b-be with... Ugh, S-stephanie...", I asked with tears starting to stream down my face. "It's okay baby.", Nash reassured me; rubbing my back.

"Who's at the door honey?", my mom asked coming down the stairs.

"M-mark?", she stopped dead in her tracks. "What are you doing here?"

She walked in front of Nash and I and we stepped back. I put my head onto Nash's chest and sobbed.

"I came here because one, I wanted to see how my first daughter is doing and second, I wanted to apologize for leaving you and your brother when you were both so young.", he said.

"There's nothing to apologize for. You left us without a father!!", Andrew yelled, coming into the doorway. "Son, there's no need to yell."

"There's no need to yell? There's no need to yell!! You left your whole family behind when we were only two years old, just to move with some stupid ass whore, whome you cheated on mom with! You fucked up our whole family and parden my French, but your a sick bastard! I never want to see you again!", I screamed running upstairs into my room with the girls, Cam, and Nash following close behind. But before Sofie went up stairs, I heard her yell in a black girl accent "Uh huh boo boo!! You needs to take your ass back to where you came from with your little hoe of a wife". Then she ran up the stairs laughing hysterically . (Sofie wrote that sofiamaria22616 😂😂)

"Maggie, get back down here! You do NOT speak to me like that! I am your father, that's very disrespectful.", he raised his voice.

"And what you did to us wasn't?!", my mom snapped. "I didn't say that! I am very sorry for my actions! I've said this numerous times! Y'know, leaving wasn't easy for me either! I-"

"That's it! I'm fucking done with your shit! We've been without a father for almost our whole lives and frankly, you don't care 'cuz you just went ahead and started another family with your sex-toy!! I'm so disgusted in you! Get out! I never want to see your humiliating face EVER again!", Andrew slammed the door in my dad's face and walked up to my room with my mom.

"Um, may we please have a few minutes?", my mom asked everyone. "Yeah, of course! We'll just be downstairs.", Nash replied. "Thank you."

Nash's POV:

"That was crazy! I've never seen Maggie that upset before.", Cam said. "I feel so bad. I hate seeing her like that.", I responded. "Me either!", everyone said in unison.

"It's hard to see one of your bestfriends so upset. It always breaks my heart!", Lexi stated. "Yeah, same. Maggie's always the happy one in the group, it sucks that she has to deal with this crap from her father.", Arie responded.

"Yeah. Oh, I almost forgot! Maggie's birthday is in a few weeks and Cam and I were planning on doing a surprise party! While you guys be willing to help us?", I whispered, only loud enough for the six of us to hear.