Chapter 2:

Maggie's POV:

While I was waiting for the guys to come over, I took a shower and got ready. I loosely curled my dirty-blonde hair and pinned my bangs back. I put mascara on my eyelashes and some chapstick. I decided to wear black, high waisted jeggings and a light blue ombre' sweater with a white tank top underneath. For shoes, I wore blue Vans (Outfit shown above)

When I was done getting ready, I washed the dishes and watched Glee until they got here to pass by time.

In the middle of the second episode, I heard a slight knock at the door. I ran to the door and checked myself in the mirror beside it. When I opened the door, Nash was standing there with four bags of plain old junk food. "Looks like I'm gaining 20 pounds tonight!", I laughed. "Oh shut up!", he replied handing me two bags.

I grabbed the two bags and set them on the table, while Nash did the same with the other two. After putting everything away, Nash came up behind me and hugged me at my waist, setting his chin in the crook of my neck. It sent chills throughout my whole body.

"You look beautiful like always.", he said. "If you say so", I said turning around leaving our faces centimeters apart.

I wanted to kiss him so bad. I've liked him for a while now. We've been best friends since kindergarten and we've done everything together from school field trips to vacations with our families. Our parents are really close so we're also allowed to have sleepovers and stuff like that.

Before any of us were able to make a move, the door busted open and Matt, Taylor, Carter, Jack and Jack, and Shawn entered the house. Nash sighed and backed away from me so the guys wouldn't suspect anything.

"Cameron said that he might be a little late because he had to take a shower or something.", Shawn said. "That's fine!", Nash and I said in unison. We looked at each other and just laughed.

While we waited for Cameron to come, we sat on the couch and talked about tour.

"So when is Hayes joining Magcon?", I asked Nash. "The next Magcon in DC which is next month I think.", he replied. "Oh that's cool! Where is Hayes anyway?" "He's with Tanya. I think she's sleeping over... Great!", he said rolling his eyes. I laughed an said, "You can sleep here if your uncomfortable with her sleeping there. I'll just tell my mom." "Thank you! Your a life saver!!", Nash said putting his hand on my thigh. I looked at his hand then to him. He had a smirk on his face and I started to blush. "Get a room!!", Matt yelled.

"Woah! Why does someone need to get a room?!", Cameron asked walking through the door. "These two love birds!", Taylor said pointing at us. Nash moved his hand and hung his head low. "No need to be embarrassed. We all know you like eachother.", Shawn said. "Shut the fuck up! 'We all know you like eachother!", I mimicked. All of us laughed until tears streamed down our eyes.

"Ok, ok. Do you guys want to play Truth or Dare?", Jack G asked. "Sure!!", we all said in unison.

We all walked upstairs to the movie room and sat down on the floor in a circle. I sat next to Nash as everyone else sat around us. "Maggie, you go first.", Nash said smiling at me.

"Ok... Taylor! Truth or dare?", I asked. "Um... Dare!" "I dare you too... Grind on Johnson's leg!!", I said laughing, "For ten seconds!" 😂

Taylor gave me a blank look and Johnson through me the finger. That made me laugh even harder. Same with the other boys except Taylor and Jack. "Go on!", I said shewing Taylor over to Jack.

"Ughh... I'm sorry bro!", Taylor said walking over to Jack. Johnson closed his eyes and put his hands over his face. As Taylor started grinding on him, he jumped.

10 seconds later, Taylor jumped up and ran back to were he was sitting. Jack opened his eyes and ran to the bathroom. You could hear water splashing so I was guessing he was 'cleaning himself' up. "That was fucking disgusting!", he said walked back into the room. "Eh... I could have done better.", I said shrugging my shoulders. "I'm going to get you back!", he replied. "Mhmn... Okay!"

(Thanks for reading!! More updates soon.😆 Please comment and vote! It would mean the world! Thanks loves! 😘)

-Mags