Chapter 11:

Lexi's POV:

I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. Yumm!! 😂

When I sat up, I noticed I was laying on Cameron. I felt my face get hot and I smiled widely. "Morning Lex!", Mags said from the kitchen. "Good Morning! Hi Charlotte! (Maggie's mom)", I replied walking into the kitchen.

"Morning hun. How did you two beauties sleep.", Charlotte asked. "Good!", we both responded. "Did I really fall asleep on Cam's shoulder last night?", I asked with a big smile. "Yes... You guys are so cute. Has he asked you out yet?", Mags asked taking eggs off the stove. "Nope! We still have to get to know eachother. But I highly doubt he'll ask me out."

Mags stopped what she was doing at turned around to look at me. "You know who we're talking about right?" I nodded. "Yes.... Cam-ron! He is going to ask you out sooner or later. You can tell by the look in his eye.", she said smirking. "Ok, ok."

When Mags turned back around, I stoll a piece of bacon and ran the couch. "Hey!", I heard her yell. "Sorry. Its just so tempting."

I looked around the room for the remote and spotted it on the other side of Cameron. I quietly got up off the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Boo!", Cameron yelled, making me fall into him. "I'm so sorry!", I said getting off of him. "Its ok... I kinda liked it", he replied smirking.

"FOOD!!!", Nash yelled getting up off the couch and running into the kitchen. Cameron's face instantly changed and he picked me up and carried me into the kitchen.

He weakly smiled and said, "Sorry". I started to blush and so did he.

"Maggie and Lex... Can you please go wake up Kay and Gerard.", Charlotte continued, "Breakfast is almost ready."

We tip-toed into the living room and through pillows at them. "Owe!!! IM UPP!!", Kayla sat putting her hands up. We all laughed and walked back into the kitchen.

Kayla shook Gerard to wake up and his eyes immediately opened when she said breakfast is done.

Maggie's POV:

When everyone was in the kitchen and eating, I asked, "What do you guys want to do today?" "How about we invite Kian and JC over?", Nash asked. "Yes sure! I think Sofie is with them!", I replied taking a sip of my orange juice. "Cool! We haven't seen her in like forever!", Lexi said.

We all laughed and put our dishes into the sink. My mom washed the dishes while all of us went upstairs into my room.

"Let's play Truth Or Dare!", Cam said jumping onto my bed. "Sure", we all replied in unison.

"Before we start I'm going to text Sofie to come over.", I said. "I'll text Kian and JC", Nash responded.

**Texts between me and Sofie**

Me: Hey girll!! Wan to come over for a little bit? All the girls are over too! 😜

Sofie: Sure!! I'm with JC and Kian.... Can they come too? 😉
Sofie: Oh wait nvm... Nash just texted them. We'll be over in like an hour or so 😂

Me: K! See you later 😊
Me: Oh... By the way were playing truth or dare so just be ready 😂😂

Sofie: Yass! I'm always ready for that shit 😂😂

Me: 😂😂

**End of texts**

"Nash! You go first!", I said. "Ok... Cam! Truth or Dare?", he asked Cam. "Truth because I know you!", he replied.

"Ok! Do you like Lexi?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!! What do you think is going to happen next? Comment your opinion. Sorry I haven't been listing lately. I've been really busy. Anyway, please vote and share my story! It'll mean the world! Thanks peplzz! 😜😂

-Mags💋