Chapter 12:

(Please read the A\N at the end of the chapter)

×××Recap×××

"Nash! You go first!", I said. "Ok... Cam! Truth or Dare?", he asked Cam. "Truth because I know you!", he replied.

"Ok! Do you like Lexi?"

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~
Maggie's POV:

Everyone went silent and stared at Cam and Lexi. Lexi smiled and looked down. Cam looked at Lexi then back at me and Nash.

"No...", Cam said looking down. I gave him a blank look and ran out side my room, grabbing Lexi's hand. Arie and Kk followed.

"I told you he didn't like me that way! Why did Nash have to ask that?!", she cried. "Lexi! Don't say that. He was probrobly just said that because he was under pressure. There's a chance he actually li-", I was cut off by Cam walking outside. "Um... can I talk to Lexi?", he asked. "Uh... yea I guess..."

I walked over to Cam and whispered in his ear, "If you hurt her your dead" The rest of is went inside and talked to the boys.

Cameron POV:

'WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY NO?! YOU KNOW YOU DO LIKE HER!!! SHES FUCKING CRYING NOW!! DO SOMETHING!!!', I thought to myself

"Guys... I'm going to go talk to Lexi.", I said standing up off the ground and walking outside. "Um... Can I talk to Lexi?", I asked, interrupting Maggie. "Uh... Yea I guess...", she said.

She walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "If you hurt her your dead"

I tensed up at the thought that I already did and nodded.

"Hey um... I just wanted to say that what I said in there wasn't true... I like you... A lot and I was just scared to admit it because I know you don't like me back in that way. This probrobly will sound stupid but when I first layed eyes on you, I knew you were the one... The perfect one for me. I understand if you d-", I was cut off by Lexi smashing her plump, pink lips onto mine. (This part was so uncomfortable for me to write cuz Lexi's my best friend and ya... Just keep reading 😂😂)

"I like you too its just... We don't really know eachother that well and I don't want to jump into things. Trust me, I know your a good guy buy still...", she said playing with her fingers.

"I totally understand. I guess we'll have to go on a picnic or something tomorrow to get to know eachother more.", I smirked. "As like a date?", she asked. "Whatever you want." She smiled and peaked me lips (Srry guys!! This is just a joke between me and my friends and I had to put this in 😂😂) before she walked into the house.