Chapter Six

Chapter Six

♡Darcy Winters♡

I dropped Jessica off at her house before I went to my own. The moment I got home I went straight up stairs and took a shower. Then I got dressed as quickly as I could, if I explained what happened, Hannah wouldn't mind to much about me being late.

I jumped in my car and got to work, ten minutes late. I pulled my almost dry hair up into a pony tail pushing the door open with my hip. Hannah was helping a customer at the counter. I gave her an apologetic smile.

"Oh, Darcy dear, could you go feed the animals?" She asked once she had finished with the customer. "Of course! I am so sorry I'm late, I had to take a shower. There was a slight incident at school." I explained, tying the apron around my waist. "Oh don't worry about it, Peter told me how you tripped." I what? He told his mom that I tripped?!? I would deal with him later. 

As I had finished feeding the fish and was in the cabinet organizing the food, I felt someones body way to close to mine. "Your hair smells really nice." Peter whispered into my ear.

Yeah, I took a shower from when I tripped." I retorted coldly. "It was a tiny lie, plus my mom thinks very highly of Amberly, so I didn't want to ruin that." I felt his hands on my hips ashe pressed his body to mine. 

"Because Amberly is someone to think highly of." I rolled my eyes, trying to do my best to disguise the sudden shortness of breath. I felt my heart beat speed up, I had sat on his lap before. So why was I freaking out over this?

This is no different, Darcy. He's just a stupid boy. I heard the bells sound that indicated the arrival of a new customer. "You finish organizing this I am going to go help the customer." I said slipping away from Peter's grip and heading to see who had just come in. 

After I finished helping the customer, I went back into the bathing room and check the soap bottles, and straighten up, ect. "You are always doing something, why don't you just chill out for a bit." Peters very aggravating voice said. "

Well, maybe because this is my job where I am paid to work." I said, rolling my eyes. I turned around to face him, my hands resting on the counter, "Now what do you want?" I asked coldly. 

"You are always so mean to me."

"Because you deserve it."

"I do not."

"Yeah, you do."

"Why?"

"Becuase you are an obnoxious, cocky bastard."

"That's not nice."

"I'm not a nice person. Now leave me alone so I can finish my job."

"Never."

"I hate you."

"No you don't"

"Yes. I do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Go away." 

"No."

Our argument went on like that for a while, but Peter thought it be funny to give me another shower. "What the fuck, Peter!?!" I scream as he shoots me right in the face with the loose shower head. "Oh, whoops. I really didn't mean to." 

"You are lucky my shift is almost over. Or I would murder you." I snapped whipping  face. 

--------

I ignored Peter for the last thirty minutes of my shift. It wasn't hard, though he was trying to get me to acknowledge him. 

When I got home I changed into some nice comfey sweats and a tank top when my phone went off. I figured it was just Jessica but when I saw the name I wanted to throw my phone.

from: peterissexy

are you done ignoring my? ;)

I needed to change his contact name.

to: peterissexy

what do you want? 

and HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!?!

from: peterissexy

when I gave you my number during work today :)

to: peterissexy

why can't you bother amberly?

from: peterissexy

because she's no fun :( 

to: peterissexy

ugh! I just wanted to chill out and watch a freaking movie

why are you ruining it? D:

from: peterissexy

that's how I roll.

I could come over and watch it with you

to: peterissexy

from: peter is sexy

please?

I threw my phone onto the other sofa and turned on the tv. I opened up netflix, as I was flipping through movies to watch I heard someone knock on my door. Angel began barking and ran to the door. Who the hell was knocking on my door at 10:00 at night?

-----------

cliffhanger >:)

SO SORRY I DIDN'T UP DATE SOONER!!!!

I hope you likes this chapter :)

I will try to update more regularily