Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

♡Darcy Winters♡

I got up from the couch and opened the door without even thinking of who it could have been. 

"No." I said the moment I saw Peter standing in my doorway. 

"I don't usually take no for an answer doll face." He smirked inviting himself in. "Is it possible for you to be a considerate person and let me have a peaceful time without you?" I asked shutting my door and following him into my living room, where he grabbed my tv remote, sat on my sofa and started looking through the movies on my netflix account. "Um, I'm pretty sure this isn't your house." I snapped, taking the remote from his hands and sitting on the opposite end of the sofa. 

"You are a terrible host. Not letting you guest choose the movie. Tsk Tsk." He shook his head acting like he was disappointed. "You are not my guest, you are an intruder." I grumbled. "So what are we watching?" He asked, he seemed way too happy about this. "We're watching No Strings Attached." I stated selecting it I set the remote down. 

Peter was surprisingly quiet the entire movie, which was nice. "You're one of those hopeless romantics that dreams of that perfect relationship, aren't you?" He accused and I snorted, "Oh please, I'm not even close. I enjoy the whole idea of romance, but I don't believe love actually exists. It's just this thing people imagine, and then are crushed by reality." I shrugged. "That is such a lie, one, you've never had a crush on any or had a boyfriend?" He asked like he didn't believe me. "I'm telling the truth, I've never had a crush on someone, it's just a waste of time." 

 "Give me a month, and I bet I could make you change your mind about 'love'." He challenged with is usual cocky smirk. He seemed like he was so sure he could do anything, I looked at him before leaning in close to his ear and whispering: "Try me." I smirked getting up from the sofa.

"Does your mom know you're here?" I asked walking into the kitchen and opening the freezer and took out a tub of moose tracks ice cream as Peter entered. I took out two spoons and handed him one, "Nah, but she probably isn't worrying. I'm usually out this late at parties." He shrugged sticking a mouthful of ice cream in his mouth. "I'm sure she worries that something will happen to you at the party." I said looking up at him, "I doubt it." 

"I'll bet you fifteen bucks she is." I challeneged wiggling my eyebrows, "You're on, babe." 

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone finding Hannah in my contacts I hit call and put the phone up to my ear. She answered on the first ring. "Darcy, dear, what are you calling at such a late time for? Is everything okay?" 

"Everything is fine Hannah, what are you still doing up?" I asked with a smirk looking at Peter as he shook his head.

"Oh, it's not a big dear, I'm just waiting for Peter to get home." 

I win. I mouthed to Peter with a victorious smile. "Oh! He didn't tell you? He came over to my house, we just finished watching a movie, I didn't mean to worry you." 

"Well...that just fine sweetheart! I'm glad he's with you! I am always worried sick about him and his parties, but tonight I can get a good rest. Thank you sweety." 

"No problem Hannah, see you tomorrow." 

"Ohhhh, I win! Where is my fifteen bucks?" I ask holding out my hand, "I don't believe you." 

"What! You are such a cheat! Give me my money, foo!" I joked jumping on his back, "Pay up you cheap, dick wad." I demanded, "You are a feisty little lady, aren't you." He teased, and me being a lot smaller than him, he escaped and ran through the house, I chased after him. 

Damn, for this not being his house he sure knew how to hide. "Gotcha!" He whispers in my ear as his arms wrap around my waist. "This isn't fairrrr!" I pout crossing my arms over my chest. "Asshat." I grumble, "Your hair smells nice." He compliments resting his chin on my shoulder, "You are such a weirdo." I laugh wiggling out of his arms, I climbed onto his back. "Now take me back to my ice cream!" I demand, kicking him lightly like a horse. He chuckled and began walking back to the kitchen.

---

I hope you guys enjoyed thisw chapter! 

I am really sorry for not updating sooner :c

I love youuuuu