Chapter One- Arrival
Word Count- 1,276
Play Song Above
Enjoy!
Y/N'S POV
I was walking towards my new school...Duel Academy. I had to head towards Chancellor Sheppard's office. I looked calm as a person on Hawaii with tons of money but honestly I was scared to death.

What if I get bullied? What if I don't fit in? What if I do poorly in class?

With all that spinning around in my head I didn't notice a brunette haired boy until he lightly flicked my forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?" I questioned him rubbing the spot that he flicked.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you were kind of staring off into space there...thinking about someone you like?" He asked with a smug grin on his face.

"Of course not! Where the hell would that come from anyway?!" I snapped back at him.

"Well you're friendly aren't ya? Just kidding, it was only a joke! Anyway...that's a lot of bags you got... OH! You're the new student! Well welcome to Duel Academy! I'm Jaden Yuki! I bet you're going to Chancellor Sheppard's office, right?"

"Um yeah! I'm Y/N L/N. Sorry about my rude attitude before. I was just thinking about some random stuff...but it's nice to meet you too! And yeah, I am going to Chancellor Sheppard's office. Do you know where it is?" I asked shyly. The brunette just smirked and grabbed my hand making me run along with him to where ever he was going.

Soon we were both in front of two big brown double doors.

"Well this is Chancellor Sheppard's office. I better get going. See you tomorrow Y/N!!" He exclaimed while slowly jogging away. I just waved back smiling while panting from the run we just had to get here. I turned around and slowly knocked on the door.

A voice inside said 'enter and state your name and business'.

I slowly pushed open the large door to find a large man with a mustache and another raven haired boy who looked pissed off.

CHAZZ'S POV
I was yelling at Chancellor Sheppard for giving me a new roommate. I never really had one and it was fine that way. I could live without another person bugging me 24/7.

Chancellor Sheppard and I both heard a knock on the door and Chancellor replied with a dull 'enter and state your name and business'.

A girl with H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes walked in with a ton of bags in her hand.

So this is the new student? Heh, just another wimp I can crush in a duel.

"Oh hello. How may I help you Miss...I don't know your name?" Chancellor asked.

"Um, I'm the new transfer student and I was told to come see you immediately."

Chancellor raised an eyebrow but then quickly flashed a smile. "Oh! I just got a call from your parents not too long ago." Chancellor replied. He motioned for me to come closer as I realized what was happening.

My room mate is a girl?!

I hesitantly walked towards him wanting to strangle the girl right here, right now.