Chapter Three- Mistakes and Jealousy
Word Count- 3,550
Play Song Above
Enjoy!
THIRD PERSON'S POV
Chazz woke up to the sound of murmuring. He looked down to see Y/N saying things like vanilla or Mr.Fluffy 2.0. Chazz raised an eyebrow.

What could she be dreaming of?

Suddenly Y/N grabbed on to the pillow still "sleeping" and bit it making a NUM NUM NUM sound to represent that she was eating something. The pillow was getting wet from her drool and Chazz removed his arm from her.

Wait, why was my arm around her? He thought.

Then, the memories from last night replayed in his mind and he smiled slightly. When he remembered the peck she gave him at dinner he blushed. He looked back down at Y/N to see her grinning with one eye open. Once she noticed that Chazz saw her she shut it back close.

"Are you awake?" He asked teasingly.

"Ummm....No." she said grinning even wider. She suddenly turned her happy face into a face of disgust as she slowly sat up staring at her pillow. "Ewwwwww. Who did that?!" She asked feeling her face to see if any saliva got on her.

"You. You were dreaming of something weird and started chomping the hell out of that pillow." Chazz said with a smirk.

"Oh..." she said as she realized what she had done. Chazz picked up the pillow on the part that was still dry and threw it at the floor.

"Better?" He asked.

"Better." Y/N replied.

Chazz smirked and put his arm around Y/N's waist and pulled her close making her breath hitch while he had one hand beside her for support.

"Do you remember what happened last night Y/N?" Chazz asked still smirking with his forehead on hers. She blushed and looked down.

"Yeah. But that was nothing!" She said playfully while wiggling out of his grip and shoved him lightly.

"It was just a joke Y/N." Chazz said while getting out of bed. This caused Y/N to blush even more if that was even possible. She got out of bed right after heading to get ready along with her roommate.

At the breakfast area, Y/N was talking to Chazz while getting waffles when all of a sudden she was picked up from behind.

"Ahhh!!" She screamed and struggled to get out of he persons arms.

"Calm down Y/N it's just me." Jackson said and put her down. She turned around and punched him in the arm.

"You almost gave me a heart attack you idiot!!" She said fumes coming out of her ears.

"Almost but you're still alive aren't you?" Jackson said with a smirk. Chazz chuckled lightly at the scene and headed to their table with Jackson and a pissed Y/N. After things settled down, everyone was enjoying their morning with their friends.

Chazz and Jackson were talking about something and wouldn't let Y/N or anyone else listen to their conversation. Y/N huffed and pouted.

"You guys don't like me no more?" Y/N questioned with puppy dog eyes. Both of them chuckled and Jackson patted Y/N's head making her want to choke him right then and there.

"No it was just something private. It was boy talk. Bet you never heard of that before." Chazz said and Y/N shook her head.

JACKSON'S POV
Me and Chazz continued talking about Y/N after she left to talk with Jesse and Atticus.

"You know you really broke her heart. She even wrote a song about it." Chazz said bluntly. I sighed.

"I forgot. She loves music. She has more songs that I would secretly listen to on her phone when she wasn't looking. I wanted her to share her music with others but she was too shy to do so. Anyway, what was the name of the song?" I asked curiously.