Chapter Five- Are We Together?
Word Count- 2,138
Play Song Above
Enjoy!
THIRD PERSON'S POV
Y/N woke up earlier than Chazz and got ready with about five minutes to spare. Chazz was still sleeping (as usual) and Y/N tried to wake him up. Then she stood there thinking of ways to get him to wake up without harming him or getting the bed wet with water.

An idea popped into her head. It would harm him, kind of. Would it get him to wake up? Definitely. Would he be mad at Y/N for doing the deed? Maybe. Y/N leaned down to Chazz's arm staring at it deciding if she should do it or not. She shook her head yes and... bit his arm making a NUMPH sound. Chazz shot up with a Gonna-Kill-You-Now face and turned to Y/N, visible fumes coming out of his ear. Y/N just giggled and ran out of the dorm yelling, "Get ready or you'll be late!!"

Chazz skipped breakfast seeing that there was no use since classes had already started. He wasn't really hungry anyway. He saw Y/N sitting in the fifth row and took his seat next to her. All through out class Chazz would be glaring daggers at her. Alexis caught him once and just giggled do to the events that occurred the day before, kind of confused why Chazz was mad at her now.

"Okay class, I am going to go grade some papers and finish a few tasks. I'll leave a movie on for now and you may enjoy. Remember, no funny business!" Professor Banner said and headed out of the classroom. The movie was Finding Nemo. It was nice and everyone was enjoying it. Y/N was enjoying the movie as well while Chazz planned to get revenge on her.

He leaned towards her ear and whispered, "I'll get my revenge for you biting me and I'll get it now."

Y/N just ignored him until Chazz did his own deed. He just chose a random spot on her neck and bit down thinking it was annoying. What he didn't know was that was her sweet spot. She moaned loudly making everyone turn towards them and Chazz jumped back surprised, scared, and embarrassed.

"Whoah. What happened?" Jaden asked slightly smirking.

Y/N pouted and said, "Chazz bit my neck." Chazz tilted his eyebrow.

"Why did you moan?"

"Sweet spot." Y/N replied bluntly.

"Chazz. Why?" Alexis said confused.

"She bit my arm to wake me up this morning and I wanted to get revenge." He said face extremely red.

"Well maybe if you woke up on time yourself, I wouldn't have Princeton." Y/N said glaring daggers.

"Why YOU!!" Chazz said. He raised a hand and balled it into a fist. Y/N closed her eyes and put her arms up shielding herself from the impact. Right then Professor Banner walked in and whacked Chazz and Y/N lightly with a rolled up newspaper.

"Detention. Both of you. Bullying is not permitted in this school."

"Then why is Chazz here?" Jaden said with a smirk and Chazz glared at him.

"I wasn't bully-" Chazz couldn't finish as Professor Banner silenced him.

When everyone was leaving, Y/N and Chazz stayed behind. On the way out, Jaden turned to Chazz and said, "Also don't go too far. You just confessed yesterday and you already did something in class. Don't get too frisky. Now good luck surviving!!"

When he finished his sentence, he made a run for it before Chazz could beat the crap out of him. Y/N was sitting in her usual seat. Chazz sat next to her and rested his chin on his palm. He sighed and turned to Y/N.

"You know this is your fault right? Why do you have to ruin my life? I mean, the others bet on me getting over Alexis because of you!" Y/N just pouted and then smirked.