Chapter Nine- Betrayal
Word Count- 3,201
Play Song Above
Enjoy!
THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Do you know what day it is?~" Chazz whispered into Y/N's ear as she slipped on her fingerless gloves.

"Umm..." Y/N thought for a moment before throwing her arms up and turning around to face him. "I don't know just tell me. I can't remember things I have no clue about." She giggled a bit. Chazz sighed.

"Oh well. It's not your fault. So many things have happened since then anyway. It's October 18th.~ It's been exactly one month since we started dating. Let's just call it our little...1 Monthaversary." The young female gasped slightly and face palmed.

"Ugh I'm so dumb. How can I forget." She whined into his chest.

"No you're not. Besides, if you were, The Chazz wouldn't be dating you. Right?" He asked dramatically. Y/N just rolled her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Yeah yeah. So. What do you wanna do about it? Today's Friday so after class maybe we can do something." Chazz frowned a bit.

"Well someone sounds super excited. Well, I was thinking that after classes, you could get into something comfortable, and we could both watch a movie and just spend some alone time." Y/N put a hand up to her chin and thought for a bit. "There'll be chocolate." Chazz added with a grin. His girlfriend's face lit up at the sound of her favorite word.

"I'M IN." She exclaimed excitedly and ran off to class.

~Time skip to ZE dungeon *cough* I mean class~

YOUR POV
I took a seat next to Alexis as Crowler began his daily lecture. Chazz came soon enough and took a seat next to me. About five minutes into class, the doors burst open and everyone, including me, turned around to see what it was. The whole class started laughing at the sight in front of us. It was Jaden, with the top layer of his hair -which was usually caramel- purple, his jacket on backwards, and a piece of toast in his mouth.

I was guessing he was trying to say something like "I'M RIGHT HERE DR.CROWLER" but it came out as "I'M WIGE ERE DOTIR COWLA!!" Dr.Crowler just let out a low growl as the Slifer student took a seat next to Syrus. Crowler resumed his yelling and torturing a few moments after. When I was jotting down notes about fusion summoning, I felt something hit the side of my head. I looked down to see a note. I quietly opened it up and it read:
Dear Y/N,
                   Happy one monthaversary! We can't believe you managed to put up with that guy XD.
From:
Jaden, Atticus, Syrus, Zane, Jesse, Bastion, Blair, and Alexis

I looked at Alexis next to me and tapped her shoulder. "How'd you know?" I whispered. She replied by simply pointing to Chazz and smiling at me. She gave me a thumbs up and I mouthed a 'Thanks'. Alexis nodded and I looked at the others that signed the note. They all smiled at me and I was glad I had such great friends. I turned to Chazz and pecked him on the cheek. "Thanks, but you really didn't have to tell all of them." He blushed and rolled his eyes.

"I wanted to. And besides, I'd do anything for you." He smiled and we went back to our work.

"So Y/N. Congratulations putting up with him. I don't even think I could last a week." Blair said while gripping her burrito and pointing to Chazz. I chuckled and Chazz slightly growled. Chazz suddenly smirked as if he had a great comeback or something.

"So you're saying you could still last six days with me?~" Blair shook her head furiously and we all burst out laughing. Chazz frowned again, probably upset at everyone's remarks.