❶❶

Chapter Eleven- Change of Plans
Word Count- 1,979
Play Song Above
Enjoy!
One week and five days later...
THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Who's going to perform then?!" Jackson exclaimed, pulling his hair after hearing the terrible news. The band that was hired just cancelled and now Jackson, who got put in charge of helping Y/N with the music was freaking out.

Y/N jabbed Zane in the ribs with her elbow when he pushed her forwards. "I'm not going to perform! I told you, I can't!"

Jackson smirked and lifted up her chin. "You're a genius! Now we don't need to hire a band! We can make our own!"

"I didn't say anything in the words of that..." Y/N replied awkwardly.

Her group of friends and all the other students helping suddenly got quiet as Jackson revealed his master plan. "My parents are catering, so that's settled. Activities are done, correct?" he asked, turning his head to face a few Ra Yellow students. They nodded smiling and gave him a thumbs up. "Decorations look amazing!" he said admiring the work done by Alexis, Atticus, and Blair. "Now our band. Zane can play guitar, we all know that. Jaden, I saw that you're pretty good with the drums. I'm pretty good with the DJ too, and Y/N can be the lead singer!" He shouted happily. Everyone nodded and started clapping, agreeing with his plan.

Y/N shook her head and said, "No! I won't do it!" Everyone then turned to face her. Even Zane, who was still recovering from his pain, looked up. Chazz wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist.

"Why? What's wrong?" he asked softly.

Y/N cringed before replying, "Aren't the teachers going to be there?"

"Yes? So what? It's not like they'll think you're bad."

"But Crowler makes me feel uncomfortable. Once I swear I saw him dancing In the halls when he heard me singing and it was so...weird. He was doing the waltz with a broomstick." she confessed.

"Wow, that is weird!" Atticus exclaimed while imagining the sight in his head. Everyone continued to stare at Y/N. "Is that all there is to it? C'mon. Please?!" Atticus pleaded.

Chazz gently smiled at Y/N and pecked her cheek. "I'd never make you do it if you don't want to, but I'd really appreciate it, and I'm sure everyone else would, too." he whispered. Y/N blushed slightly and looked at him. She nodded and faved everyone.

"I-I...I'll do it...I guess." she said and was attacked with kisses from her spider-haired boyfriend. Y/N blushed as everyone cheered and she looked down, rubbing her arm. Jackson slung an arm around her shoulders and held up a cup of soda. Everyone followed and took a cup.

"To Y/N! Who helped us bring this together and who was a great friend to us all!" Jackson said.

"...and girlfriend." Chazz smiled as they all nodded and touched cups. Y/N blushed even more but smiles.

"Thanks guys."

______________________________

"Phew!" Y/N said as she wiped sweat off her forehead. "Jaden! You really can play the drums!" she shouted smiling at her friend.

"Why thank you." the brunette smirked and threw a drumstick in the air, letting it spin before catching it once more. "I do try."