Chapter Seven- Announcements
Word Count- 1,761
Play Song Above
Enjoy!
THIRD PERSON'S POV
Y/N and Chazz were dating for about a month now. "Why can't you try anything new Chazz?" Y/N said snapping Chazz out of his daze.

"I can. I just choose not to." Chazz said plainly.

"Why not? Are you to busy day dreaming about beating Jaden in a duel?" She asked with arms crossed.

"Because I don't want to. Also no. I wasn't dreaming about beating Jaden, I was wondering how I got so lucky to have an amazing girl like you to be mine." He replied with a smirk.

"You're so cheesy Chazz. Now stop flirting with me and get up here. If you don't I'll jump off and fall to my death." Chazz rolled his eyes and walked closer to the oak tree.

"If you do then I'll just have to catch you now won't I?" Y/N thought about it for a moment and then smirked as she got a brilliant idea which would always work in these types of situations. She sighed and looked down. Soon after, Y/N looked up with wide eyes with tears threatening to fall out and a quivering mouth. "PLEASE~" she pleaded. Chazz groaned and tried to look away but failed miserably.

"That's not fair! You look adorable when you're like that and I can't help but want to cuddle you!" He yelled with fists clenched. Y/N blinked away her fake tears that were pretty easy to form and leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes.

"Then cuddle with me."

"But you're up in that tree. I can't. The only way is f-"

"for you to climb up and sit next to me." Y/N finished off for him.

"But then you'll win this argument!" He whined.

"So what? Even if you won this time, you would have to catch up by like 600 more arguments." Chazz rolled his eyes at Y/N's continuous come backs and ways to persuade him to do something he didn't want to do.

"Touché." He said and began to climb up the tree. Once he got up, Y/N envelopes him in a huge hug.

"Arigato! Arigato! Arigato! Arigato!" She yelled. Chazz glanced at her with a confused face.

"Wha?" Y/N just chuckled. "Oh yeah. I forgot you were failing Japanese classes. It means thank you dimwit." Chazz's mouth formed an O shape and he nodded.

"Mondainai. Anata Y/N-san no tame ni nan." He replied. (It means No problem. Anything for you Y/N-san. And I do not know Japanese. I just search it up on google translate.) Y/N gaped at the male.

"Wait wha? I thought you were failing?" Chazz chuckled.

"I was. And still am. Alexis forced me into giving me lessons. She skipped greetings and all that and just went on to actual talking. Those were just some words I remembered and made it into a sentence." He said. Y/N just bit her lip and nodded in understanding.

"Ok then. Well, let's have some fun." Chazz's eyes widened and he gazed at her.

"What?" Y/N on the other hand was not there. He looked down to see a H/C haired girl hanging upside down and swinging from the tree branch they were sitting on. She came back up soon enough.

"You try." Chazz was silent for a moment but then shook his head. Y/N just rolled her eyes and huffed. She pulled him down by the arm making him almost fall off. The only way he was still alive was by his two skinny legs dangling off of the side of the branch.

"Woah." Chazz said as he looked around the now upside down world.

"Yeah. It is pretty cool." Y/N said as Chazz turned to face her.