Chapter Eight- What a Great Life
Word Count- 2,459
Play Song Above
Enjoy!
THIRD PERSON'S POV
It's already been two weeks since word of the Halloween Dance has spread. The new party committee was perfect except for one thing. They needed a manager for where the food would come from, what budget they needed for decorations, what activities were going to be set up, and last but not least...who was going to be the DJ? Well, this problem was for the Party Committee to deal with.

Meanwhile, a group of friends were racing in the fields. They all had to pair up and ride on each others backs. Right now, Blair was on Zane, Alexis was on Jaden, Syrus was on Jesse, Atticus was on Bastian, and of course, Y/N was on Chazz.

"I'm gonna get ya!" yelled Jesse with Syrus screaming his lungs off as Jesse ran quicker.

"Not this time!" Jaden said and dodged Jesse's attack, only to crash into Zane and Blair, who crashed into Chazz and Y/N. The only ones unharmed were Jesse and Syrus. Well, not really. Syrus got off Jesse's back to go help the bundle of body parts that were all tied up in a knot.

"You okay?" Syrus asked Chazz.

"Ugh-" Chazz groaned as he looked up at Syrus and smirked. He grabbed his hand and pulled Syrus down. Jesse came running towards him and tripped over Blair's foot. The teens sighed and laid there for awhile until Zane finally spoke up.

"It's been awhile since we spent some time to ourselves hasn't it guys?" Everyone nodded in agreement and finally managed to spread out to form a decagon (a geometrical shape with 10 sides).

"What do you guys see?" Chazz asked. Y/N, who was right next to him, looked at him with her eyebrow tilted.

"What do you mean Ju-Ju~?" Chazz pecked her cheek softly and turned back to look at the sky, pointing at it with his index finger.

"In the clouds. What do you guys see?" Everyone took a moment of silence to think and look at the clumps of condensation above them.

"I see a heart!" yelled Blair.

"I see a circle." Zane stated. A few people gave him strange looks. "What? Is it wrong that I like circles?" he stated as if he was offended.

"Nah, I like circles too." Atticus said while chuckling along with the others. Alexis and Jaden both said they saw their favorite dueling cards. Jaden saw Elemental Hero Neos while Alexis saw Cyber Dragon. Syrus and Jesse claimed to see aliens ACTUALLY form in the clouds and Atticus and Bastian saw two hot girls.

"Chazz, what do you see?" Y/N asked to the calm raven haired boy next to her.

"I see...hm, this is hard. Oh wait! I know! I see me and you under a mistletoe." he said smirking.

"Oh well. Too bad that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Christmas is about two months away. I see a sugar cookie and a lemonade next to it." she replied while giggling. "Let's go get something to eat!" Y/N exclaimed while running off to her dorm that she shared with her boyfriend while everyone split apart their ways.

"We'll meet up at sunset guys! At the docks!" Chazz yelled while running after his hyper/hungry girlfriend.

Y/N was looking through the mini fridges as she was throwing stuff back onto the bed. "Broccoli?...No. Twinkie's?...No. Expired cheddar cheese? HAIL NAW." Y/N kept on murmuring to herself unaware of the presence behind her, which was getting hit one by one from all the edible choices. Y/N eyes darted around the top shelf with a bored expression. Suddenly, her eyes lit up once more once she found what she had been craving for a while now. Y/N grinned and popped the (favorite flavor) popsicle into her mouth. "Mmm. So good~" Y/N said taking in the sweetness of the cold treat. She got up and turned around to only see white in front of her eyes. The young student looked up to see her beloved raven-haired boyfriend, Chazz Princeton. "Sup BRUH!" Y/N shouted happily.