I Told Him i Love Him - Song

Verse 1;

we hit the boulevard, sitting playing card. Letting you win is half the fun , to see that tender smile, id wait for just a while, just to hear that laughter in the summer rain. But then you look me, and ask what wrong baby, I just smile softly as I go, but you wont let it go, you just gotta know. Friends like these never last for long. But i smile, take your hand, you just stand there, your so quite as you stand.

Chorus 1;

I loved you, always have, but now you know it and there no turning back, but hey its all good, no one gives a damn, cause your my friend. Always will be man.

Verse 2;

But now you stutter, you shake your head, you stare at me softly, wondering what I said. But I just smile, that fake old thing, then out of no where I hear my phone ring. You ask me to leave it, you take my hands. You wisper softly. I understand.

Chorus 2;

But I loved you, and I always had, but now theres something, I feel so bad. I gotta keep going, no turning back, but hey its all good no one gives a damn. But are we friend still, are you there. Your killing me slowly, with that icy stare.

Verse 3;

You mutter something, I see your pain, but now ive done it, and we’ll never be the same. But I hope you except me, I hope you don’t  pass me by. I sit here waiting, trying not to cry. But you just smile, show no fear, nothing changes, no tears. That same old smile, ive always known. That same old face, made up of stone.

Chorus 3;

 Its been 3 year . and I don’t love you, anymore. Friendship is worth so much. Do you remember when I hurt you , walking on that boulevard. I still have those memories, the past wont change, I still have thos scars. But our friendship still remains. So I bite back those feelings, I bite back those tears. Im really quite good at it, ive done it for years.

So cast away your shadows, cast away your tears, cast away your sadness, and cast away your fears.