5

Her delectable flavour burst into him, catching him by surprise. Having wanted to teach her lesson as well as punish her, Daniel was surprised to feel his desire rising, too fast for him to back pedal. Finding his hand buried in her hair, he pressed her harder against the wall. His other arm around her waist, preventing her from escaping. Taking advantage of her slightly parted lips, he deepened the kiss further.

His mind buried in a sexual fog, he felt a sense of triumph when she collapsed onto him, her hands being buried in his hair. Not able to stop himself, his mouth left hers and travelled down, finding an enticing scent by the crook of her neck. Pausing, he helped her divest of her blazer, blouse and bra. Throwing them behind him. Savouring the weight of her breasts, his thumbs played with her pebbled nipples. Playing with them, rubbing her breasts but avoiding where she wanted him most.

Feeling her writhe even more against him, her hands delving under his shirt, he couldn't take it anymore. Hitching her legs around his hip, his hand abandoned her breast and buried under her skirt. Finding the flimsy piece of cloth keeping him away from the hot, wetness, he ripped it away. Her arousal dampened his hand and he couldn't help playing with the nub above.
Her gasps of pleasure were music to his ears. Hurriedly freeing himself, Daniel plunged into her softness, his hands clenching convulsively on her breast and hip. She felt so tight and warm, massaging his shaft ever so slightly.

Holding himself still, he denied his body any movement. She felt so good and she fit so perfectly against him. It's like they were two pieces of a puzzle. Feeling the blood roaring to his groin, he knew he wouldn't last long.

Acceding to Cassandra's insisting mewlings and whimpers, Daniel withdrew until he was almost out and plunged back in again. Enjoying her arched back, he did it again until they'd established a rhythm that was satisfactory to both.

Her release took them both by surprise. She buried her face against his chest, her fingers digging into his back as she rode through the waves. He couldn't hold back his own pleasure, spurting his release into her, feeling a primal satisfaction that he'd claimed her again.

However, he wasn't able to enjoy her against him for long. Her hand suddenly pushed insistently against his chest. Startled, he took a few steps back and was confronted with her accusing eyes.

-------@@@@--------

Cassandra was horrified. Mortified. She couldn't believe she'd done that. Against the wall. And she'd enjoyed it. Sex and pleasure were not synonymous to her. Daniel's betrayal had colored her first time and Bryan rarely cared about her. And she was sure this experience was going to be soured by the time she left.

Scrambling to get herself clothed, she tried her hardest to pretend he was not there. As well as pretend she hadn't lost all and every respect she ever had in herself. Because why kid herself? This wasn't a loving coupling. This was a power play, Daniel showing he didn't like being lied to; even though she didn't know what lie he was talking about. And to think she had been softening towards him.

Holding back the tears, she dressed herself, cursing her trembling fingers. It was degrading scuttling about the room for her clothes while he watched from the comfort of his desk. But rational thought was beyond her right then. All she could think of was getting as far away from him as possible.

"Don't deny that you didn't come here, dressed like a slut, without asking for this,"he suddenly said while she was struggling to put on her blazer. She paused. His tone had sounded faintly defensive. What did he have to be defensive about?

"So you're saying you'll have sex with any woman coming in here dressed like I am? I'm sure not. I'm sure you'll treat them with some measure of courtesy instead of going off about some deception that she didn't pull on you-"

"I had confirmation from your husband,"he hissed.

"And he's such a reliable source of information. It's not like he isn't trying to destroy you. Or he's the one who would benefit most from any schism between us,"she cried angrily, swiping her cheeks roughly. She was not able to stop the tears from escaping.

All of a sudden, she was tired. Tired of trying. Tired of being used. Tired of... just living. What did she have going for her? Her marriage was a farce. Her family didn't care about her. Only three people would care if she left this world. And one of them was dead.

The only thing keeping her on this planet was her son. And once he was taken care of, she didn't think she had the will to live. Wasn't that a wonderful testament of how she'd lived her life?

"I knew I shouldn't trust anyone who's lived with that bastard. The only reason I even cared to approach you was because of Kendall. And I have my own people working on getting him away from you. I don't need this,"he said, flicking contemptuously at the envelope she brought in.

The document she had painstakingly prepared. Her lawyer being her closest confidant, having been her friend from before her marriage. The trust she had in him had taken years to cultivate. Even then, she was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. Having read the document, she knew it was exactly what she wanted even if it had taken quite a few changes. And to have it ready within less than a week of the meeting at the playground, she didn't have enough time to plan and create enough of a false trail as she usually did. But to have him dismiss it like that, treat it like the shit under his shoe, it drove home how lowly he thought of her.

Without another word, she left.

------------@@@@@---------

Daniel refused to let the guilt creep in. The bitch was only acting like that because her game was up. She didn't truly care about Kendall. She only wanted revenge.

And he would not waver in his resolve. Even though her parting seemed particularly melancholy.

Turning a deaf ears on his parents' teachings of always showing respect to women, he took hold of the envelope she left. Intending to throw it into the trash, he couldn't explain why he placed it in his drawer.

All he knew was that he needed his lawyers to work even faster on getting him full custody.

AN: Hey guys. I know this is quite dark and will only get darker in the next few chapters. And, of course, a lot of you are going to hate Daniel and rightfully so. But please wait for the next few chapters before you unleash the full hate for him.

Also, I've made a twitter account for me to become closer to you guys. It's nothing much now, just filled with update tweets. But I foresee once I have a qns, I'll send a tweet. (Is it "send" a tweet? I'm still young but I'm not into all these social media. Haha)

Anyway my username is wpsaiidah.

Please VOTE & COMMENT if you want to see Daniel punished. Hehe.

THANKS :)