Seven

danielle

it was 5 o'clock, and justin had told me to meet him at six.

i was beyond excited. like what kind of girl wouldn't be excited about her idol texting her and dming her? it was basically a dream come true, because i got to meet him to.

i went through my closet, checking it, but none of my clothes seemed 'good enough.' that was the bad thing. my mom didn't have a lot of money, and my dad is a selfish bastard who won't give us any. so we have to make so on our own, me, my sister, and mom.

i went over the hall to my sisters room, because she has way better clothes than me.

after going through her drawers, i finally found a pair of Adidas sweatpants, and a blue long sleeved shirt. i put on my own adidas black and white sneakers.

-
i went up to the entrance of the bowling alley, and began searching around for justin, because he hasn't said which floor he was going to be on. my guess was that it was the fight floor, which was a private floor.

my guess was right. i went up to the fifth floor, and i saw him on his phone.

he was surrounded by many people, some boys, and his bodyguards and hailey? why was she here? i thought they were on a break, or else i wouldn't have came. i don't take people's boyfriends.

he spotted me rigt away, and motioned for me to come over.