fifty - three

danielle

as we walked into the club, justin grabbed me close by and whispered in my ear.

"theres going to be a lot of celebrity guys there, so stay close to me. "

I died laughing.

"no, im dead serious, you're mine.".

"okay. ..?"

we went inside the club, and it was complete pandemonium. the music was blasting top volume, and it was hot as hell.

but as soon as i saw the celebrities i almost died.

i spotted drake, the weeknd, fetty , 5sos, and more , plus a couple of those viner guys.

justin went over to the bryson tiller, and they talked for a bit until he noticed me. "this your girl justin? " he asked surveying me up and down. i almost melted right then and there.

i guess justin noticed he was looking at me too. "yeah she's mine." he grabbed me by the waist, pitting his arm around me. i loved the protective Justin. he was kind of sexy.

bryson ignored him, totally oblivious. "what's your name mama?"

"it's danielle babe." i winked at him.

i felt justin begin to tense up. "come on dani, we should go dance." he said.

"actually, let her come and talk to me, we can get to know each other better. " bryson protested.

i was torn. "maybe can we meet up later bryson?" i asked.

"im planning on leaving in a while actually. maybe we can meet up at my hotel?"

"um-" i started to say.

Justin cut in. "you two should just dance right now. " he let me go. "don't have too much fun."

"i was planning on it." bryson said, and justin's fists clenched.

-

he led me out to the dance floor, where all the guys were.

we began dancing, well basically just jumping around the song.

"you're very pretty you know." he said, while jumping around to the music.

i felt my cheeks got hot, probably now blushing. "thank you."

"too pretty actually." he said licking his lips.

i pretended not to hear. 

this was getting weird. 

as the song me myself, and i came om, i began singing the chorus to myself, without embarrassment. " woooho, its just me, myself, and i, solo ride until i die." i screamed, while still singing gracefully. and in gracefully, i totally mean singing like a duck. 

bryson brought me close to him. " you have a great voice baby."

"thanks?" i said, weary. he was coming off weird to me.

"no problem." he replied. " but, it doesn't just have to be you, and yourself, it can be me and you. in bed. tonight." he grabbed my butt.

i pulled away. "woah, um bryson, did you have a fucking temporary memory loss or some shit? i have a boyfriend. justin-"

he cut me off with a kiss. i kissed back for half a second out of force, i swear. and although his lips were good, only with just a faint hint off alcohol, my senses regained i tried to pushed back, he kept kissing me, until i pulled back strongly enough. 

turns out i was too late.

" danielle? what the fuck are you doing?" justin stood there, with everybody, maejor, khalil, za, ryan, behind him.

-

and........ thats the end.

just kidding. 

the sequel should be out sometime by tomorrow, if not the next day, and i'll post an update on here when it is out.

i'm so proud of this book  you guys don't even know. its at 163k reads also making it at #34 in fanfiction, and i honestly did not know i would get this much, and would go so far. i'm so thankful, and i love you all so much, holy shit. thanks also to the readers that have stuck by this book, voting and commenting on every chapter.

i love you all.

angelique xx