ten

"lets get out of here." justin said to me, and i was completely shocked. one, because this was my IDOL, and two, because i just plainly couldn't believe it.

i nodded, to scared to speak because i knew i would say some dumb shit. 

"damn, youre not like that outspoken person i met through text." justin said to me, as i gathered up my stuff to go with him. 

"some people are actually different then they appear to be." i said, looking down to the ground. it was true, i portrayed myself different on how i actually was in real life. a shy, self conscious girl. 

"i didn't mean that in a bad way," justin said, noticing how my reaction was, " i actually think its kind of cute." i blushed, you could practically hear me beaming, and i bet i looked like a cherry tomato. "here, grab my hand." 

i grabbed his hand, which felt so perfect around mine. his hand was a really warm, but felt strong, and had some callouses on them. but they were also very soft. 

we walked downstairs, and he led me into his limousine. it was so big, and spacious, and i had never ever been in one before so i was in awe.

"justin, where are we going?" i spoke up for the first time. i needed to know where he was leading me, just in case or something. 

"sorry babe, i forgot to tell you. we're going to the bronx zoo." that made me snort. "what?" justin asked playfully. 

"nothing, nothing, except i haven't been there since first grade." 

"then you're going to be in for a real thrill." he said, and pulled me close to him as the driver pulled off. 

-------------------

"justin! oh my gosh, stop it you're so dumb!" i said between my fits of laughter. justin was trying to climb over the fence into the giraffes habitat. 

"noooo, i wanna see my favorite animals." 

the day had been pretty good so far. we had already been to the lions den, the cheetah and tiger exhibit, and many more. 

the only downside so far had been paparazzi. they found out somehow that we were here, and kept following justin around non stop. they snapped pictures constantly, and justin didn't even seem affected by it. they were even here now, keeping taking pictures of him trying to get over the fence. 

finally, justin stopped trying and came over to me. he laced his fingers around mine. "did i tell you that you are fun as fuck?" he said, smiling, and i just laughed and brushed his shoulder. 

"nope. but you can." i said while laughing, as we were walking. 

"well, danielle, you are fun as fuck, i'm so so glad we met, and i love you so much." 

"justin.." i trailed off. i knew he knew i had a boyfriend, but still. my boyfriend didn't even know about how i was with a guy right now, while i could've been helping him babysit his little sister right now. 

"yeah, i know, i know. you have a boyfriend." he said, and i nodded glumly. "annnnnd i have a girlfriend. but we can still be friends then."  

i nodded happily, "yeah, i guess, its not like we are betraying our partners or whatever." i said. i just didn't want anything to happen between justin and i that would make me feel guilty.  or make me feel like im a slut or whore. 

"okay, so i guess we can do this as friends." justin said, as he pressed his lips to mine. 

----------

BET YOU GUYS WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT HUH? 

HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE IS GOING TO REACT??

AND ALSO, do you guys like it better in text form, or in this type of form?? IMPORTANT. 

let me know down in the comments section!!

-angelique xx