thirty-four/ #blackout

SORRY FOR YOUR EYES BUT I WAS FEELING MY UGLY ASS SELF TODAY 😌😌
#blackout BUT FR I REALLY NEED TO GLO UP CUZ THIS FACE IS NOT HOT YET

SMUT WARNING

justin

i heard my room door open, creaking slightly, revealing danielle.

she didn't say a word, just coming up to me and then sitting on my lap. i tensed up, seeing she was looking hot in her bikini, and i really wasn't looking to get a boner now.

"whats wrong baby?" she asked me seductively, biting her lip.

i could feel myself hardening up through my pants, and i just said, "nothing babe."

"okay," she started moving her way to my jawline, tracing it , and then began leaving small kisses all around, doing it slowly up and down his jaw.

"kiss me daddy."

i turned her head, and kissed her lips.

she began kissing back, and instantly it turned into a make out session. we kissed roughly, but passionately.

i grabbed her butt, squeezing it, she yelped ,and then giggled.

i made my way to her neck, nipping and biting there, not wanting to waste any time. the kisses were nice and rough, making her moan almost every time, and she grabbed my hair tightly. i hit her sweet spot, and sucked, and i know id left a hickey, when i pulled away and she winced.

she started taking off my shirt, and i stopped. "baby, are you serious about this? "

"of course daddy, i told you that i was going to do this right."

"okay."

in a matter of seconds her bikini, and my clothes were off, and i scanned her beautiful body. "youre gorgeous."

"thanks," danielle mumbled, and then said, "come on, daddy, i don't like waiting."

"okay baby,"

i said, as i still hovered over her, and then i put my dick inside of her, she still didn't even realized.

i went slow , not banging her, but treading the water lightly.

"daddy, go faster," she whinpered. oh, i could definitely go faster.

i slammed in to her, banging her as hard as i could so she probably wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow. with ech thrust, the bed repeatedly slammed against the wall so hard, i thought it would leave a whole or dent.

"JUSTIN!" she moaned out loudly, so loudly that the whole house could probably hear.

"baby, i warned you of all the hard things i could do to you." i smirked.

i did some more bangs, until my trusts each got sloppier, and i was released. "you can cum now, babygirl."

"yes daddy." dani said, and we each released together, the highs feelings good.

i rubbed my finger over her soaked clit, dani moaning little moans.

"round two?" i asked.

-
I SUCK AT SMUT ByE

SO TODAY I WENT KICKBOXING AND THE INSTRUCTOR WAS GETTING ME HELLA TIGHT BC HE WAS GOING HARD AF AND I WAS 'YOU BETTER SIT CHO ASS DOWN'

-angelique xx 😌😈