thirty-two

justins pov

dani and i were currently lying down cuddling on my bed while watching pretty little liars.

"you know dani, my friends really like you." i told her. we had all hung out yesterday in my backyard, just doing random things, although with our generation now, we were basically on our phones. but they all got along with eachother, and dani, and her friend anna which made me happy.

"mhmm." she said, not really listening, paying attention mostly to her show. dani shifted in my arms, so that she was in my chest, but still had a clear view of the screen.

"babe, why do you like this show so much? it's dumb." i asked her.

"noooo, noooo it's not justin. better straighten up your funky attitude towards pll before your ass gets punched by a girl." she said sassily.

she was really funny, which made me laugh, and she cracked jokes at me, and our relationship which was unlike haileys and i. we fought alot, and she was controlling, and kind of bitchy. but i wouldn't say that to anyone,  because hailey was still one of my best friends, and i respected her.

"ok, sure danielle." i joked, putting my hands up in a surrendering matter, a huge grin noticeable on my face.

"youre so cute i cant with you." she said looking up at me.

"no, im not cute im hot, sexy daddy." i pouted.

she leaned up, and pressed her lips to mine. at first it was unexpected, and then i started kissing back, her lips perfectly symmetrical to mine, which was good because our make out session was getting heated.

the kiss went on and on, both of us to immensed in it to notice anything else. she smirked into the kiss, then pulled away.

"mhm daddy, you have great kissing skills," she teased, straightening the spaghetti straps on her top.

"and just wait until we get into the bed, im way better there," i told her.

"well , first you need to shave before you get anywhere near my pussy." she said, face dill with 'disgust.' "you have pubic hair on your face."

"shut the fuck up." i told her, pretending to be pissed.

"hey, im just telling the truth, rick."

"babe."

"baby." she grabbed me, and we started kissing once again.

-

HEYYYYYYYYY

im listening to the feeling rn lol.

THANKS FOR 20K+ IT'S LIT

ILY GUYS

-angelique xx 💘